/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question...that has been bugging me.

Sahabiyaat
09-01-2009, 05:18 PM
If believeing (pious) men are for believing (pious) women and vice versa ..then why do some adulterous, men especially, get to eventually marriy pious virgins?

has anybody ever wondered this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sur
09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
From my experience, (NOT personal experience though) :)

Men who find attraction in adulterous women finally get married to similar women....
I have seen such cases on TV dramas(which r inspired by real stories), & I have seen notorious stage actresses getting married to men fond of going to "Mujraas" & "Koothaas"(Indo-Pak words for "brothols" with dance-floor facility). Though usual fate of such women is divorce as those men have tendency to go for other "dancer" after they r fed up with previous one.....

Another way of explaining quran, i think, would be, For example, men who develop interest in women who don't like to cover themselves, will marry such. Likewise who develop fantacies for women with obscene attitudes& sleezy behaviour will marry such.

So i believe, quran's word is true for majority. Exceptions r always there. & If u look quran in detail u'll see that quran always speak of trends of majority. Exceptions r always there.

If u take west, where ppl go thru many girlfrnds/boyfrnds, marry a similar kind at the end, only to get divorced later(60% divorce rate in USA:KAPLAN Book of Behavioural Sciences) Quran holds true here too.

Snowflake
09-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Sis, it means pious men/women aren't suppose to marry men/women who aren't righteous. And that if your spouse commits adultry and does not repent then divorce become obligatory just as the verse states.

It does not mean if a pious woman married a sinful man, she is vile or not righteous and vice versa. :)

Ansariyah
09-01-2009, 06:41 PM
cause these hypocrites wont say i'm adulterous nor is it written on their forheads. (i wish).

wat if someone pretends they're pious n deep down they're quite corrupt n only find out after marriage.:(

I use to know these guys who went to my school they openly use to boast about how they love to have 'fun' but wen it comes to marriage they will only marry a chaste girl. Eyes open sisters!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
09-01-2009, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
If believeing (pious) men are for believing (pious) women and vice versa ..then why do some adulterous, men especially, get to eventually marriy pious virgins?

i've pondered this for some time

and i'll say this

NO ONE BUT ALLAH KNOWS WHAT RESIDES IN THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE

an adulterous man could have an ending better then a man who has been righteous all his life!

ALLAH KNOWS BEST!

Allah - i believe - doesnt always join people together according to their level of emaan (look at Lut alaihisallaam and his wife for example, Asiya and firawn...)

Allah matches according to your QADR

BELIEVE IN THAT

AND BE PATIENT WITH IT!

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

Assalamu Alaikum

Rasema
09-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Assalamu Alikum
Allah,spw, changes peoples hearts.

cat eyes
09-01-2009, 10:40 PM

This is a big long deep subject which bothers most muslims including myself. i always find going to deep into these things reck's the head so much.

Allah know's best and we should all try to put our trust in him when it come's to truely knowing a person's true nature.

like even that person who is good all his life might end up commiting the bigest sin in islam sis. he might look good Alhamdulilah and he will pray like no one and no joking around and no messing with girls but at the same time he could be far from guidance so you see you cannot know somebodies nature only Allah almighty my dear that's why we strictly cannot judge anybody

Allah knows best

syilla
09-02-2009, 01:14 AM
Thats why there are some ulama' say it is haram for the adulterous to marry the virgin muslimah...

But ukhtee...this is really not in our hand. Is call taqdeer. The most important thing is to check the background thoroughly...before getting married.

And also sometimes the adulterous may have repented and Allah swt has accept his taubah... :)

Snowflake
09-02-2009, 02:04 AM
Please read this sis.. Shaykh Ahmad Kutty, explains the meaning of the ayah as referring to men and women who commit zina and do not repent from it.. hence why they are vile.

Responding to your question, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada states:

"Adultery is one of the most heinous of sins in Islam. No Muslim is permitted to cohabit with a spouse who has committed such a heinous sin. Allah says, "Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women; such are innocent of that which people say: For them is pardon and a bountiful provision." (An-Nur: 26) Therefore, to cohabit with a person who is committing adultery is sinful. It is repugnant to one's Islamic sense and sound nature.

If the adultery of a spouse is proven or there is a confession, the spouses must immediately separate their beds. However, divorce does not follow automatically. For divorce to take place, it must be pronounced or committed in writing.

If the wife has sincerely repented and the husband is convinced of it, then he is permitted to keep the marriage. However, if there is no sign of repentance, then it is not permitted for a Muslim to keep such a wife or a husband, as the case may be."

Sahabiyaat
09-02-2009, 12:07 PM
i know of someone with an adulterous history, married to the lovliest pious woman, but instead of stopping and repenting continues to fulfill his desires in other ways....? So what of these 2 ?

aadil77
09-02-2009, 12:21 PM
i know of someone with an adulterous history, married to the lovliest pious woman, but instead of stopping and repenting continues to fulfill his desires in other ways....? So what of these 2 ?
Its unfortunate for her, maybe Allah will recompense her in other ways?

Its harsh to think about people who sin all their lives and still don't change afterwards still end up gettin married to someone who is opposite to them in every way. You just feel that they don't deserve it any way

I know people who commit zina and sin openly but still dream of pious beautiful wives and it just makes you hope that no sister like that is ever that unfortunate to end up with them

Ummu Sufyaan
09-02-2009, 12:29 PM
:sl:
^
but unfortunately alot of the times it ends up like that...what with forced marriages, and the "he's a man, it's normal and acceptable" excuse. it's stinks becuase it's her very family that let him get away with it due to their "last century" cultural pressure mentality, such forced marriages, as i said...i mean how else is a guy meant to treat her if he sees that her own family treat her not so respectfully.

personally if i had a daughter and a guy came asking her with that mentality, i'd do nothing short of slapping him! and he'd be fortunate if he got away with that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.