/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nasheed Land - Opens 2nd September 2009!

UnknownOne
09-01-2009, 08:25 PM

Salaam brothers and sisters!

This ramadan has made me contemplate about a few things. Many things in fact. I remembered a project handed over to me by a friend of mine. Due to other projects in place, I'd left it to die I guess.
Today, I decided to revive it. I started just this morning and I hope to have it finished by tomorrow with some content placed here and there.

You may be asking what it is that I'm writing about. It's Nasheed Land! A new website consisting of nasheeds, lyrics, videos, information regarding artists and so much more.

The website is currently running on my personal funds. I've put in as much as possible and hope to raise a little more doing whatever I can on the net. Nasheed Land is YOUR website, not just ours. We will need donations later to keep the website running, however, for the time being, we've set-up the website in BETA stage to test it out.

For more information, please do visit Nasheed Land
CLICK TO VISIT NASHEED LAND

http://nasheedland.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sirajstc
09-08-2009, 09:14 AM
.............thxxx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.