/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my new islamic iphone blog

Alphadude
09-03-2009, 03:12 AM
:sl:
been working on my blog for some time and its done know still minor changes left any comments well help and i need partner if any 1 interested and i want link exchange with pr 1 websites no less then that lol:D oohh and you can browse my blog via iphone and watch videos right on your iphone and download some realy cool islamic appz for your iphone im adding lots of more appz soon
http://iphoneislam.co.cc/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jess4491
09-03-2009, 05:34 PM
salam alaikum brother,

how do i get your blog on my iphone,

Jazak'allah :)

Danah
09-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Are the videos working?
I tried to watch them via my iPod touch but it didn't work!

The overall blog is nice mashAllah, good job!

Alphadude
09-04-2009, 01:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jess4491
salam alaikum brother,

how do i get your blog on my iphone,

Jazak'allah :)
just go to your iphones browser and enter the url thats it
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Are the videos working?
I tried to watch them via my iPod touch but it didn't work!

The overall blog is nice mashAllah, good job!
the divx and avi videos does not play on iphone but if u have a jailbroken iphone then u can watch it other wise u can watch only youtube videos not full lenght movies im trying to figure out how the user will be able to watch avi movies on there iphone hope apple releases something for none jailbroken iphones.

and i have an iphone 3g and i have browsed and tested the videos all working except avi videos mine is jailbroken there are 100 reason why u should jailbroke ur iphone:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
09-04-2009, 01:16 AM
^ I am already thinking of jailbroke my ipod but because I really have no time to do it now, I will do it after Ramadan inshaAllah

the stupid itunes library giving me hardtimes, I cant have a fully control over my device, thats why I will jailbroke it.

any suggestions for a good site having the tips to jailbroke it or a site where I can find a good software that will be needed for that?

Alphadude
09-04-2009, 01:37 AM
^ I am already thinking of jailbroke my ipod but because I really have no time to do it now, I will do it after Ramadan inshaAllah

the stupid itunes library giving me hardtimes, I cant have a fully control over my device, thats why I will jailbroke it.

any suggestions for a good site having the tips to jailbroke it or a site where I can find a good software that will be needed for that?
afcourse there is a good site this site is the best and trustable dont use any other website software or download from anywere esle bcoz other have virus
http://www.quickpwn.com/
trust me after jailbroke u gona love you ipod more then ever and u will be in control not itunes :raging: lol :D ohh4got and it takes about 5 to 10 minutes to jailbroke

Danah
09-04-2009, 01:49 AM
will try it inshaallah, jazak Allah khair

but the jailbreak wont affect my applications saved already there, right? and I will be able to access the application store and download apps from there, right?

if it only take 5 or 10 mintes, I may do it these days :)

Alphadude
09-04-2009, 02:24 AM
will try it inshaallah, jazak Allah khair

but the jailbreak wont affect my applications saved already there, right? and I will be able to access the application store and download apps from there, right?

if it only take 5 or 10 mintes, I may do it these days :)
yes it will effect what ever applications u installed already on the phone it will delete everything and reisntall new custom firmware there are millions of free cracked appz available out there and i will ad those in my blog intalling will be easy for ya and yes u can still access apple store and download any appz form there iswell but why pay if u can get them for free in my blog i have added few but gona ad more appz soon:D lots of theme but i need a hosting in hong kong they allow cracked appz etc so cant host them in this webhost the problem is right know i dont have an bank account so i can buy hosting there i will ad donation box in my blog and remove ads all of them

Danah
09-05-2009, 02:05 AM
^OMG so I will have to get them all again :blind: since I have a prob with my ipod and cant have a back up of them....anyways, will do it inshaAllah just for the sake of getting rid of the stupid iTunes!!

thanks for the info brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.