/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question

Afg
09-03-2009, 10:37 AM
:sl: I have a question. Will all non-Muslims go to hell? Can somebody provide the proof that this is not the case, and other proofs that support this? Jazak Allahu khayr.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
09-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Can a non-Muslim go to heaven?
Can a non-muslim enter paradise, for example, a Christian who believes in God (believing Jesus is a prophet) and his prophets, excluding Mohammad ?

Praise be to Allaah.

The answer to this question is presumably quite clear to all Muslims, because it is one of the obvious matters of ‘aqeedah (belief).

In answer to this question, it is sufficient to quote one aayah and one hadeeth.

The aayah is (interpretation of the meaning): "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]

The hadeeth is: "By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, there is no-one of this ummah, Jew or Christian, who hears of me then dies without believing in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the people of Hell." (Reported by Muslim, may Allaah have mercy on him, in al-Saheeh, 153).

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Afg
09-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Jazak Allahu khayran. What will a non-Muslim think of this though? Was there not a hadith or verse that said who ever had the slightest of faith will go to heaven?

nebula
09-03-2009, 10:55 AM
who cares what they think, if they reject the truth then they will go to hell. who ever rejects Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) as a Prophet or commits shirk will go to hell.

the matter is clear sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
09-03-2009, 11:15 AM
What will a non-Muslim think of this though?
Does it matter what they think? The truth is clear from the falsehood.

Afg
09-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Jazak Allahu khayr. How about some christians and some jews who believe in the oneness of Allah? Eventually after the hell, will they reach heaven? Or how about the people who never heard about Islam, but they tried doing good in their lives?

Uthman
09-03-2009, 12:28 PM
:wasalamex

This question comes up every once in a while. Check out this Youtube playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...34388C0FD0359A

Afg
09-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Jazak Allahu khayr.

Muslim Woman
09-03-2009, 01:47 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Afg
. What will a non-Muslim think of this though?
All believe that thier faith is the correct one . So , it really does not matter what other people think of us . Several Christians in other forum told me I will be in fire ; it does not matter to me what they believe . So , non-Muslims if they have strong faith in their religion must not bother what we think of them .

Was there not a hadith or verse that said who ever had the slightest of faith will go to heaven?
I read the explanation like that . Rejecting any Prophet of God means disobeying God , rebelling against God . So , to have faith in God , one must accept all the messengers of God including the Last Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) . Else they will get rewards in this world only and not in hereafter .

And Allah Knows Best .

OurIslamic
10-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Not all non-muslims are going to go to hell.

kakouna
11-28-2009, 09:16 AM
Eventually after the hell, will they reach heaven? Or how about the people who never heard about Islam, but they tried doing good in their lives?
18.103 . Say : Shall We inform you who will be the greatest losers by their works?

18.104 . Those whose effort goeth astray in the life of the world , and yet they reckon that they do good work .

18.105 . Those are they who disbelieve in the revelations of their Lord and in the meeting with Him . Therefor their works are vain , and on the Day of Resurrection We assign no weight to them .

18.106 . That is their reward : hell , because they disbelieved , and made a jest of Our revelations and Our messengers .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.