/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for marriage?

AnonymousPoster
09-04-2009, 01:38 AM
I met someone i know i want to spend the rest of my life with. We were introduced, and i am sure after a few months of communication that he is for me. Is there a dua i can make to help make this happen? I hope thats not a silly question.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
09-04-2009, 11:51 AM
i dont know of a specific dua, but the dua prayed for istikhara is a good dua..

- IqRa -
09-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Perform Istikharah

Muslim Woman
09-04-2009, 11:58 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I met someone i know i want to spend the rest of my life with. We were introduced, and i am sure after a few months of communication that he is for me. Is there a dua i can make to help make this happen? I hope thats not a silly question.

yap as the sis said , offer Istekhara salat . We don't know what is good for our in this life specially for hereafter . So , make dua that if marriag with him is good for your this life and for hereafter , then O Allah make it easy for me ; esle keep it away.

For details, pl. browse a little. This dua has been posted in the forum several times .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.