/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will this break my fast?

_PakistaN_
09-04-2009, 06:37 AM
Today while working, I had coughed in the sink and spotted a vey very tiny spot of blood, does spitting a very very tiny piece of blood break fast?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdul Rahmaan
09-04-2009, 12:51 PM
wallau alam

You asked the question six hours ago. I hope you've not broken your fast thinking that your fast is no more valid.

If you're in Pakistan then complete your fast coz only an hour is left in breaking the fast. :p

You can ask about it later from a scholar.

Sampharo
09-04-2009, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
Today while working, I had coughed in the sink and spotted a vey very tiny spot of blood, does spitting a very very tiny piece of blood break fast?
No, spitting an amount of blood whether small or large does not ruin your fasting. You do not break your fast by anything coming out of you, otherwise urination would break your fast.

Neither would it if it mixes with your saliva and were drinking it without noticing (which is something that many people with bleeding gums do all the time). However, if you bleed a significant amount of blood that you do notice, and then intentionally swallow it, this is when your fasting is broken.

And God knows Best

_PakistaN_
09-05-2009, 04:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mercurial
wallau alam

You asked the question six hours ago. I hope you've not broken your fast thinking that your fast is no more valid.

If you're in Pakistan then complete your fast coz only an hour is left in breaking the fast. :p

You can ask about it later from a scholar.
No bro, I am Pakistani originally but I live in Toronto Canada. And yeah, i was sure my fast didn't break but i wasn't 100%. I kept my fast. Thanx anyways.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najm
09-05-2009, 09:39 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

No akhi it wont break your fast, inshAllah you will be rewarded for your fasting!

FiAmaaniAllah

_PakistaN_
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
I have another question. Is there any way a person can find out if his fasts/ prayers were accepted or not?

Rasema
09-08-2009, 10:13 PM
I have another question. Is there any way a person can find out if his fasts/ prayers were accepted or not?
:sl:

After you finish praying you can feel on how you preformed your prayer. You can tell to what degree it was accepted(aproximateley) or if it was accepted at all. If you feel like you want to pray more, than your prayer was probably enjoyable which is benefitial.I mean, I don't know on how much we get rewarded for our prayer but you can feel if you did good or not. If you enjoyed it, it was good. If not, I don't know...

As for the fast, as long as you try to not curse and that haram stuff it is I don't know if accepted but I'd say maybe yes.

_PakistaN_
09-14-2009, 07:17 PM
I have another question, somthing which happened today..

Yesterday at like 2:00 am i stayed up a lil late. I drank a glass of pepsi.
Couldn't wake up for Sehr, but woke up for skool at 8:20. went to the washroom and I felt as if i had muecus in my mouth and throat, when i spat i also spat out some pepsi, as from what i think, maybe it got mixed up with my spit. well anyways, i spit some out and swallowed the rest. is my fast still valid.

_PakistaN_
09-14-2009, 10:36 PM
somebody answer plz....thnx

_PakistaN_
09-14-2009, 10:48 PM
somebody answer plz....thnx

Ramadhan
09-15-2009, 03:58 AM
yes your fasting is still valid.
someone correct me if i'm wrong.

kwolney01
09-15-2009, 04:35 AM
Brother, you fast will inshAllah be accepted if you did not intend to break your fast.

Your over thinking brother. Your fast is not broken until you intend to break it. If you forget that your fasting and accidentally drink some water your fast will still be valid, as long as you catch yourself immediately when you realize it.

Hope this helps.

_PakistaN_
09-15-2009, 05:05 AM
^ thanx brother and sister.

I get paranoid a lot when it gets to religious matters, i want to do them perfectly.

Pk_#2
09-15-2009, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
You do not break your fast by anything coming out of you
So vomiting doesn't break your fast? :heated:

I get paranoid a lot when it gets to religious matters, i want to do them perfectly.
That's good mashaAllaah.

Rasema
09-15-2009, 04:58 PM
:sl:
I don't know if any of my fasting is accepted. Therefore, we can fast voulentary fast. There are times at wich I feel as If I didn't do my best controlimg my emotions. So, I will make those days up, InshAllah. When I'm doubtful that my fast will not be accepted I fast anyways. But I make sure to mark on my calendar to how many voulantary fasting I should do.Just sharing ideas.
:wa:

Najm
09-15-2009, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2

So vomiting doesn't break your fast? :heated:

That's good mashaAllaah.
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

So even though i vommit, my fast is ok, or do i have to make it up still ? :exhausted

FiAmaaniAllah

MSalman
09-15-2009, 07:30 PM
as-salamu alaykum

on vomiting:
If a person cannot help vomiting then some of the vomit goes back into his stomach unintentionally, that does not invalidate his fast
Ruling on fasting person who vomits a little
The one who cannot help vomiting does not have to make up the fast
Things that invalidate the fast

Muslimah4Eva x
09-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Salamalikum,

I suggest that you speak to a scholar or a religious person (teacher) that you know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.