/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thanks system and Chatbox!

MMohammed
09-05-2009, 03:00 PM
:sl:
:statisfie It would be great if we add a Thanks system; a system in which users can thank the author for the useful posts.It would be then showed that the following users have thanked this author for this post.
And What if we add an Chatbox? For Talking Shalking! You can make its rules like dont ask for problems there, it will be only for general chat.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakirs
09-05-2009, 03:06 PM
I guess thanks system already exists .. isn't adding reps a way of thanking?

ژاله
09-05-2009, 03:16 PM
the current rep system is anologous to thanks system in some sense, the chatbox idea is novel though. but i doubt if the administration will like that. you mean chatbox like a shoutbox brother?

MMohammed
09-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Exactly Malaak
And You are right about reps.But it doest show that if someone thanked to the post.Its hidden.Thanks system shows it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ژاله
09-05-2009, 03:37 PM
in addition to reps, most of the time people show their appreciation by posts as well. we encounter such posts all the time in IB which say "JazakAllah khair for sharing etc" so thats like thanks system, divided into two sections...

MMohammed
09-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Was just a sugg.
Its great.Really.I have looked it at another forum.

Cabdullahi
09-05-2009, 03:42 PM
chatbox = hype

zakirs
09-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Yes , chatbox will be great initially when people will be all excited and have free time.but later it would become a source of wasting time ..

MMohammed
09-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Oh Yes.You can keep all sorts of rules in it!
And we wont allow them to talk rubbish in them to waste their time.Socializing is also essential in Islam.

zakirs
09-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Socializing is also essential in Islam.
nice point :)

MMohammed
09-06-2009, 12:28 PM
So I think it would be nice.And we will have some moderators to deal with the spammers in it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.