/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eliminating Fear from the heart

AnonymousPoster
09-05-2009, 08:52 PM
:wa: :statisfie
Sometimes, when I fight with someone, I have a fear that he may beat me anytime and fear of his strenght and sometime of Jinn and other theives etc.
I just want to have the fear of Allah in my heart.Whats the best way?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
09-05-2009, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:wa: :statisfie
Sometimes, when I fight with someone, I have a fear that he may beat me anytime and fear of his strenght and sometime of Jinn and other theives etc.
I just want to have the fear of Allah in my heart.Whats the best way?
hummm what you need is knowledge.

reading holy Qur'an as much as possible and the fear will automatically will come in your heart and you will not fight with anyone either for you to get afraid of them. try to avoid fighting brother.:)

learn how to protect yourself against the jinn. learn where they hide out and who they target. you know the jinn are really stupid creature's and they are weak. when we learn more and seek protection from Allah swt.. they walk away defeated. they know they cannot harm you and your fear disappears.

now i can sleep with the light off:embarrass

AnonymousPoster
09-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Ahem.
Well i dont fight un-necessarily.Sometimes when someone annoyes me, abuses me, bullies me or intends to fight with me.I rage quickly and start fighting!

Eric H
09-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Greetings and peace be with you AnonymousGender;
I rage quickly and start fighting!
The stronger person is the one who controls his anger..

In the spirit of searching for an inner peace that surpasses all understanding

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
09-05-2009, 10:18 PM
To fear jinn is akin to believing them having power over Allah (swt) - a shirk or sorts. I would encourage you to put your faith in Allah and truly believe that no harm can come to you unless Allah wills for it to happen.

There's nothing wrong with fearing the strength of an incredible hulk. But really, to fight is a silly thing to do. Use your God-given intelligence to outwit a dimwit.

cat eyes
09-05-2009, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Ahem.
Well i dont fight un-necessarily.Sometimes when someone annoyes me, abuses me, bullies me or intends to fight with me.I rage quickly and start fighting!
Ahem lol whats that suppose to mean?

you will have to learn how to walk away when the going gets tough!

take an example from our beloved prophet mohammad pbuh it was reported that

sometimes when the prophet mohammad pbuh walked by this ladies home she would see him coming and start throwing all sorts of things at him. the prophet mohammad pbuh would ignore her then one day as the prophet pbuh was passing. the prophet pbuh noticed that nothing was been thrown at him. the prophet was very suprized and went to her house to see why nothings been fired at him today it was because the lady was sick and the prophet mohammad prayed for her. do you know that woman was so amazed that she accepted islam.

so look the moral of this is be careful of losing your anger to anybody especially a non muslim.

of course id have no objection to you breaking the two legs of a muslim who loses his temper with a non muslim for asking questions about islam or for being rude because mabe that person was thinking to accept islam before you got angry, you can never know.

insha'Allah you will be okay now.

salaam

Snowflake
09-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Reciting or listening to Surah al-Baqarah removes fear and drives away the devils from the home and purifies the negative atmosphere from the home.

Recital of Ayatul Kursi, Surah An-Nas and Surah Al-Falaq as well as the last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah will protect you from nightmares and evil jinns and create feelings of being in Allah's protection within the heart.

Take precautions in guarding yourself against the shaytaan's by closing windows, doors and not going out for at least one hour after maghrib - when the devils come out to roam.

In general, increasing ibadah will strengthen your heart, mind and body. Eat less. Don't over sleep. Don't talk unnecessarily and adhere to the Quran and Sunnah. Not only will these actions remove unreasonable fear from your mind, but will also help you control your anger better. Also avoid programs which at first glance seem innocent but in fact are filled with haram actions. One example is 'Come Dine With Me' and similar. Outwardly about cooking, but contains massive doses of backbiting, insulting, lying, flirting, cheating as well as women who aren't covered appropriately. I mean, with any program, why watch it if it contains all that is prohibited to us?

Do read, read and read more on anything to do with Islam and read 'The Medicine of The Prophet' and watch Islamic programs. I can't recommend 'The Medicine of the Prophet' enough. InshaAllah, by increasing in rightful actions, not only will your life become purer, you will find your mind is clearer, your speech is effective and the best part is, you become more conscious of Allah's commandments, His Rasul's (saw) sunnah and your own faults and wrong-doings. As a humanbeing, you will always have the capacity to feel fear, but inshaAllah, you will find it no longer oppresses you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.