/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Remarking GCSE exams, worth it?

AnonymousPoster
09-06-2009, 12:42 AM
:sl:

Well, I wanted to get 3 of my exams remarked due to the fact I got a D on three of them. For maths I was 9 marks away, Geography 17 marks away and I.C.T 15 marks away, and YES I know a lot of marks!

I had to get them remarked if I wanted to get in sixth form, if I get one C I'm accepted..

I was wondering was anyone else in this position where there marks went up drastically and also was the decision I made worth it..?

Jazak':)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bint_ali
09-06-2009, 03:49 PM
:wa:

I have never got a paper remarked, but a girl I know did and I think she needed something like 9 marks and she got it remarked and they gave her I believe 11 marks so it is possible.

It's done now so no point fretting it, just make du'aa and inshAllah they will go up. If not I'm sure you can do A Levels with D's?

may Allah swt make it easy for you

jay786
09-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Just keep praying brother..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.