/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need you prayers

Afg
09-06-2009, 01:44 PM
:sl: Brothers and sisters. InshaAllah you are all in the best of health with blessings from Allah and InshaAllah your ramadhan is going smoothly. Ok well, exams are coming up and i need prayers badly :exhausted. My last results were not exactly good. And this is my last exam for A-levels InshaAllah. I really need to do well at least even B's will do. But its not easy, especially in ramadhan. However there is the blessing of asking in this month, so please do pray for me. Sometimes i feel that asking for good grades from Allah is just insignificant. Grades dont increase our rewards with Allah, do they? But how to get into uni then? :hmm: Mocks are coming very soon, and then InshaAllah the real exams. Please do make a du'a for me. For some reason i dont know what, even my du'as for the last sitting didnt pay off imsad, although some people said they would pray for me, and me too i prayed for good results, but it didnt exactly happen. I did study for it and i was not expecting such results. Also all of you taking exams, may Allah make it easy for you guys and may you get great results.
May Allah double your rewards and bless you. And may He answer your prayers in return. InshaAllah also pray for the Muslim ummah, and for the Muslims in occupied lands. May Allah accept your prayers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MMohammed
09-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Dont Worry sister.
InshaALLAH, you will have a great great success in your exams and acheive the first position.Keep reading Surah Al Fatiha and this dua
"Rabbi Zidni I'ilma"
"My God! Increase my knowledge"
Whenever you offer your prayer, ask Allah for the victory by heart.This works!

Muslim Woman
09-06-2009, 02:04 PM
:sl:

InshaAllah u will be granted what is good for your this life and hereafter , Ameen.

Afg
09-07-2009, 04:06 AM
Jazak Allahu khayr. May Allah bless you both. Thanks for that du'a, i'll keep it in mind InshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Afg
09-07-2009, 04:09 AM
The most important i need to do well in the real exams, may Allah help me achieve good grades and may He help all those of you in the same situation.

Muslim Woman
09-07-2009, 07:51 AM

Sis, don't worry too much ; try , pray and leave the matter to Allah.

If real exam means the final day , yap , sure , that's the most important matter in a believer's life. May Allah give us success on that day , Ameen.

zakirs
09-07-2009, 08:30 AM
May Allah help you and dont worry sis .. you will do good , just be confident :sl:

Woodrow
09-07-2009, 01:37 PM
When asking for good grades and other things that our actually our own responsibility it is best to ask for what we need, not what we want.

My Dua for you is that you be given the sabr to study to the best of your ability, be given the opportunity to be free from distractions and for Allaah(swt) to give you the understanding of the strengths He has given you.

Afg
09-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Jazak Allahu khayr brothers and sisters. I really appreciate your words. Yes, maybe i cant exactly get what i want, but InshaAllah at least i can get what i need to enter university. May Allah bless you all :)

Afg
09-07-2009, 01:49 PM
All i got to do is have trust in Allah and try my best studying and also make du'as.

Woodrow
09-07-2009, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Afg
All i got to do is have trust in Allah and try my best studying and also make du'as.
Ameen Sister, you are on the path to true success. To understand that and to always keep it in mind will lead you rapidly to where you are supposed to be.

It is fine to pray to go to the stars, but we also need to be joyous and grateful if we discover Allaah(swt) plans for us to go to the moon instead.

Do 100% of what you can do yourself and pray that Allaah(swt) gives you the understanding to find the path He has given you the gifts and strengths to reach.

As a child I was a very poor student. I saw myself as being an academic failure. Than circumstances forced me into the academic path I never expected and as a result I excelled as a student in my University years. The secret was in allowing myself to be led in the direction I had been given strength in, instead of struggling for things I did not have the strength or needs for.

zakirs
09-07-2009, 07:00 PM
yes give your best effort and leave the rest of it to Allah

MMohammed
09-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Right@ zakirs

Rasema
09-07-2009, 10:59 PM
After maghrib,I'll make a dua for you.

Aldough, I can pray for someone else when it comes to worldly things but I feel ashamed to ask Allah,subhana wa Ta'ala, for me.
I have a hard time making dua.

Muhaba
09-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Read Surah Yasin many times and pray you do well on exams. but don't forget to study!

Afg
09-08-2009, 06:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Ameen Sister, you are on the path to true success. To understand that and to always keep it in mind will lead you rapidly to where you are supposed to be.

It is fine to pray to go to the stars, but we also need to be joyous and grateful if we discover Allaah(swt) plans for us to go to the moon instead.

Do 100% of what you can do yourself and pray that Allaah(swt) gives you the understanding to find the path He has given you the gifts and strengths to reach.

As a child I was a very poor student. I saw myself as being an academic failure. Than circumstances forced me into the academic path I never expected and as a result I excelled as a student in my University years. The secret was in allowing myself to be led in the direction I had been given strength in, instead of struggling for things I did not have the strength or needs for.
Thank you for the advice. I will try my best to excel in them also because I need some good grades to enter university InshaAllah. MashaAllah thats good for you to have excelled in university :)

Afg
09-08-2009, 06:13 AM
yes give your best effort and leave the rest of it to Allah
Jazak Allahu khayr. I will try InshaAllah.

After maghrib,I'll make a dua for you.

Aldough, I can pray for someone else when it comes to worldly things but I feel ashamed to ask Allah,subhana wa Ta'ala, for me.
Jazak Allahu lhayr sis. That is so nice of you :). Dont be ashamed to ask for what you want sis. There will be times when you need to ask from Allah, so ask with sincerity and InshaAllah you du'a will be answered.

Read Surah Yasin many times and pray you do well on exams. but don't forget to study!
InshaAllah.

Afg
09-08-2009, 06:27 AM
Im asking in this month, because i think im afraid that i might lose the blessing of the month. But however my real exams are sometime after ramadhan, and so the blessing may not be there like its here now :confused:.. The last exam i think i did better than the grades i got. I feel like they almost did not even look at what i had done but just gave any marks. I mean i did good in my mocks and other exams related to the semester. And this is the last sitting, i better get exceptional grades InshaAllah.

zakirs
09-08-2009, 08:10 AM
Sis we should not be ashamed of asking anything from allah.Quran itself says that

If any one desires a reward in this life, in Allah's (gift) is the reward (both) of this life and of the hereafter: for Allah is He that heareth and seeth (all things). (An-Nisaa: 134)

Afg
10-19-2009, 04:55 AM
Exams are coming sooner and sooner :(

zakirs
10-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Exams are coming sooner and sooner :(
Stay calm and focused..

Exams will come and go don't worry you will do fine :)

A'râf
10-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Allah zihin açıklığı versin,emeklerinizi zayi etmesin inşaAllah..

Dilerim bütün sınavlarınızı başarılı bir şekilde geçersiniz,,

Dualarımız sizinle,

Allah yardımcınız olsun ,

fagp1rpp
11-04-2009, 06:00 PM
asa please dua for me in every prayer specially in tahajud and isha with the last two ayats of surah baqrah and please make dua for my mother is very sick because of my exams tension.Her face colour is yelow now no white than yellow because of my exams tension please dua for me.I pass exams and she will be ok.My exam will be pakistan punjab board B.A english on 7 and 9 please dua for me that my exam will be easy and what ever i read that should come in exam and alah make it easy for me ameen!and after that i will be able to get job and also ber successful
thx
and please dua for me that allah will make paper easy for me and what ever i read from book that should come in paper.And make the heart of the exams checker soft becuause those are very cruel.I need help please dua for me.
thx

fagp1rpp
11-04-2009, 06:00 PM
my exam is on 7 english a and on 9th english b please dua for me that what ever i read from book that should come in exam and because of this my mother,s health will return.The exam paper checkers are very cruel they did not even give full marks to any one please make dua that allah will make their heart oft and put mercy in their heart.
thx

OurIslamic
11-15-2009, 06:54 AM
It's a little late, but I'll make du'a for you :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.