/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Protecting my future marriage from malicious people

AnonymousPoster
09-06-2009, 09:01 PM
I am inshaAllah hoping to have my marriage agreed upon in the near future, and we would marry next year.

I am very scared of malicious people who may try to break the engagement and ruin the marriage when they hear of it, either by black magic, malicious rumours, meddling, gossip, lies, etc, due to envy, pride or just because some people do find malicious joy in these things.

I have seen engagements of people breaking and it really scares me. I would try to keep my engagement short as possible, but ofcourse there does need to be enough time to prepare for the marriage itself, aswell as the wedding. Rushing into it could be detrimental to the marriage in other ways of its own.

What can i do to help these worries? Obviously i am making dua, and i have a dua for general black magic protection, and also for protection against enemies. But is there any advice, prayer/dua wise and also practicality wise i can use to help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakirs
09-07-2009, 02:14 AM
:sl:

i am sorry iam not so knowledgeable bro/sis,

May Alllah help you in your marriage :)

Rasema
09-07-2009, 02:19 AM
Is there a particular person you fear would do such a thing?
I'd say that you recite surah Al-Falaq and An-Nas a lot. From what I know is that you are not allowed to deal with jinns or seek help from them.
I would say that you ask a scholar on how to protect yourself by reciting dua and suras. You seem to know this therefore you need to just protect yourself and keep doing what you are. Worry about the hereafter and such.
:wa:

Ummu Sufyaan
09-07-2009, 04:03 AM
try keeping it a secret as much as possible?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
09-07-2009, 11:51 PM
I fear this as i am sure it is what alot of people do unknown to us, it is just something that scares me alot, there are alot of people in this world who cannot see others happy or having anything good in their life.

It would be impossible to keep it a secret, as the family and everyone would be happy and preparing for the marriage in the upcoming months and people will be notified the news. Also i fear the marriage itself being harmed too, but that to a lesser extent as i believe Allah would protect us more as a married husband and wife.

I will try to read Surah Nas and Falaqh.

I am just so scared of the evil intentions and actions of other people. I have seen a friend suffer alot lately, getting seriously ill out of the blue, and they discovered black magic had been done and found the evidence buried in the back garden. :cry:

Rasema
09-07-2009, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I fear this as i am sure it is what alot of people do unknown to us, it is just something that scares me alot, there are alot of people in this world who cannot see others happy or having anything good in their life.

It would be impossible to keep it a secret, as the family and everyone would be happy and preparing for the marriage in the upcoming months and people will be notified the news. Also i fear the marriage itself being harmed too, but that to a lesser extent as i believe Allah would protect us more as a married husband and wife.

I will try to read Surah Nas and Falaqh.

I am just so scared of the evil intentions and actions of other people. I have seen a friend suffer alot lately, getting seriously ill out of the blue, and they discovered black magic had been done and found the evidence buried in the back garden. :cry:

I hope that someone knowledgeable consults you.
Remember that whatever happens,happens because the creator of the heavens and the earth allows it to happen.

AnonymousPoster
09-08-2009, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rasema
I hope that someone knowledgeable consults you.
Remember that whatever happens,happens because the creator of the heavens and the earth allows it to happen.

Whilst i know that is true, surely we must do everything we can to stop bad things happening and not be defeatist and think that whatever happens will happen, as Allah will allow what he wants to happen.

S_87
09-08-2009, 12:13 PM
SubhanAllah..the one thing you can do it seek Allahs protection by praying recommeneded surahs.

Other than that, do not give too much details of your engagement out to people, do what you have to do without announcing it to the world, sometimes it is good to keep things quiet to prevent the evil eye/jealousy etc.

may Allah protect you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.