/* */

PDA

View Full Version : jinns, black magic and my father?

mohammed_alim
09-06-2009, 11:49 PM
how do i find out if my father is ill? what i mean by ill is if anyone has done sumthin to him like black magic or sumthing to do wiv jinn. all of my life iv heard my father aggresivly arguing wiv my mother. mother has always been sacred until couple of yrs ago she started to stand her ground. i stood up to my dad 2day and told him some home truths. i worry about him bcos i do feel sumthin really is not right wiv him.

my father is a very very religous man he prays at the mosque always and in general his religous. but when he kicks off his religous side goes out the window and all filith comes out of his month, how is that possible? its like he hates his wife and family. my brothers n sisters we have always kept our disstance from dad out of fear but he has never tried to bring us closer to him. all my life his complained about money money money but he would av been a rich man by now if he hadnt sent money bak home for ova 20 yrs nw his never spent money on his family bt spent loads back home. mayb theres a connection wiv bak home, money and my dad? connection as in sum 1 done sum thing to him for my father to love his nefews family bak home n always giv them money when ever they ask. is that possiable? i duno. my mother said 1st 5yrs of their marriage he was gd n nice and then suddenly sumthin happend to him and his been nasty for the past 30 odd yrs. my mum has put up wiv his crap for dat long she has a lot of patience.

am married and my wife thinks my dad is a nutter and has said she has never met a man so angry n bitter. and its been having a strain on our marriage so i will b moving out in the next month or so.

if theres any 1 here that can giv me any advice on what i can do please do so. i appreciate all the help and advice any 1 gives. and please make duaa for my father

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abu_musab461
09-07-2009, 12:25 AM
May Allah make it easy for you and your whole family.

sounds like old age but feel free to contact ruqya shariya.

abu_musab461
09-07-2009, 12:25 AM
May Allah make it easy for you and your whole family.

sounds like old age but feel free to contact ruqya shariya.

zakirs
09-07-2009, 12:49 AM
You are a big man bro.. now you should ask these questions directly to your father.ask him why is he so irritated ? is there something you could do to help him ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mysticalrain
09-07-2009, 01:18 AM
Don't want to sound rude brother, but you might want to get your dad checked for a possible chemical imbalance. He might have some psychological problems.

cat eyes
09-07-2009, 04:13 AM
brother i really feel for you. seems like alot of this is happening lately to families and brings me to tears.

this is what i believe that somebody might have inflicted magic on your dad, the reason is because the sudden change in his behaviour and his anger etc is a clear sign and the vulgar language.

i would try and get him checked out by an imaam as soon as possible before he ends up doing something really out of character. i also don't want to mention why he would be sending money over there. well what do you believe brother? and your mother? i don't want to delve in to these type of suspicious thinking because all these suspicious thinking comes from the shaytaan to turn you more against your father.

it could be that he feels he has an obligation to support them. mabe thats how he was raised alhamdulilah. the prophet mohammad pbuh speaks highly of that man who takes care of his parents infact there is many hadiths about it. your family have food and a roof over your head? so he should be doing something right. i hope you take my advice and get him checked.

Muhaba
09-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Could be black magic, i heard of someone giving all his money to his aunt. You should recite ruqya on him and do lots of duas. sometimes telling someone there seems to be black magic done on them also helps.

May Allah help ease your problems.

mohammed_alim
09-07-2009, 11:43 PM
thank you for ur advice every 1. i dont think its old age bcos his been like dat for mayb 30yrs nw and 30 yrs ago he was young and also bak then he was even worser then he is now. and also him givin money bak home and supporting his nefews family, well recently he found out dat they have been cheating him wiv money. anyway thank you for tha advice peeps am just gna make duaa for my father dats the best i can do at the mo.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.