/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Be Happy

IslamicRevival
09-07-2009, 04:30 AM
I say to every Muslim woman who is burdened with worries and sadness:

Happiness Exists - Look for It!

Everyone is looking for happiness and they do so in different ways.No one can find happiness except within one's self, but one has to be guided to the best way of finding it. This way may be summed up as the need to be sincere, courageous, hard-working, loving towards people, cooperative, and unselfish. Above all,a person should have a conscience. Happiness is not a myth; it is something very real, and is enjoyed by many. We can enjoy it too, if we learn and benefit from what we have gone through in life. If we are patient, we can explore and learn much about ourselves. We can get rid of many physical and psychological diseases with knowledge, will-power, and patience. We can live the life that Allah the most merciful has granted us, without being ungrateful, disobedient or miserable.

Don't Be Sad - Allah Is There

A man entered the masjid when it was not the time for Prayer, and he found a ten-year-old boy praying with proper focus and humility. He waited until the boy had finished praying, then he greeted him, and said, "Whose son are you?" The boy lowered his head and a tear rolled down his cheek, then he raised his head, and said, "O uncle, I am an orphan who has no father or mother." The man felt sorry for him, and said, "Would you like to be my son?" The boy said, "If I get hungry will you feed me?" The man said, "Yes." The boy said, "If I am naked will you clothe me?" The man said, "Yes." The boy said, "If I fall ill will you cure me?" "I am not able to do that, my son." The boy said, "If I die will you bring me back to life?" The man said, "I am not able to do that."

The boy said, "Then, leave me uncle, to the One who created me, for He will guide me, and He is the One who gives me food and drink. If I fall sick He heals me, and He is the One who, I hope, will forgive me on the Day of Judgment."

The man fell silent and went on his way, saying, "I believe in Allah. Whoever puts his trust in Allah, Allah will suffice him."

No matter how overwhelmed you are by grief and despair, you will not be able to bring back any past events. Remember that Allah's mercy embraces all things. Remember Almighty Allah who says:

(Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.) (Ar-Ra`d 13:28)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
09-07-2009, 10:53 PM
lovely meaningful post brother:'( thank you for sharing this with us for all the muslim women who are fighting there own personal jihad

Rasema
09-07-2009, 11:04 PM
:sl:
Why just woman?
Brothers suffer as well.

Wow, I wish I was that boy.
Jazzak Allahu khairan:phew

MMohammed
09-07-2009, 11:07 PM
JazakAllah.
Oh Allah! KEEP THE BROTHERS CARING FOR THEIR SISTERS.AND THE SISTERS, FOR THEIR BROTHERS. [AAMEEN]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fantasy Garden
09-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Peace be Upon You All

Thank you Troubled Soul for posting this wonderful story ..

may god bless you

syilla
09-08-2009, 04:52 AM
Jazakallah khayr for sharing :)

Dattera
09-08-2009, 10:54 AM
That was nice. I too am filled with worry these past few weeks and the pain wont go away. Having read this really made me happy and I told myself not to give up. I ask Allah to help me and others.

Ramadhan
09-09-2009, 07:51 AM
This is such a wonderful story.

mingzayni88
09-24-2009, 01:26 AM
Jazzak Allahu khairan!

Hayaa
09-24-2009, 04:41 AM
:sl:

Beautiful moral, subhanAllah.

Beardo
09-24-2009, 04:53 AM
Another way of saying it..

"Laa Tahzanoon"! Don't be sad! Or as many of you guys might know it, Hakuna Matata.

sirajstc
09-28-2009, 08:52 AM
wow gr8 post"

IslamicRevival
02-18-2011, 12:07 AM
Bump :) Old..but gold!

tw009
02-18-2011, 12:12 AM
JazakAllah! I really needed it. great story.

Faatin
02-19-2011, 04:33 AM
I was at this wedding and the father of the bride said "You do not need to chase happiness, for happiness will chase you."

Rafeeq
02-19-2011, 05:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faatin
happiness will chase you

No doubt..........

Al-Mufarridun
02-20-2011, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lost Identity
I say to every Muslim woman who is burdened with worries and sadness:

Happiness Exists - Look for It!

Everyone is looking for happiness and they do so in different ways.No one can find happiness except within one's self, but one has to be guided to the best way of finding it. This way may be summed up as the need to be sincere, courageous, hard-working, loving towards people, cooperative, and unselfish. Above all,a person should have a conscience. Happiness is not a myth; it is something very real, and is enjoyed by many. We can enjoy it too, if we learn and benefit from what we have gone through in life. If we are patient, we can explore and learn much about ourselves. We can get rid of many physical and psychological diseases with knowledge, will-power, and patience. We can live the life that Allah the most merciful has granted us, without being ungrateful, disobedient or miserable.

Don't Be Sad - Allah Is There

A man entered the masjid when it was not the time for Prayer, and he found a ten-year-old boy praying with proper focus and humility. He waited until the boy had finished praying, then he greeted him, and said, "Whose son are you?" The boy lowered his head and a tear rolled down his cheek, then he raised his head, and said, "O uncle, I am an orphan who has no father or mother." The man felt sorry for him, and said, "Would you like to be my son?" The boy said, "If I get hungry will you feed me?" The man said, "Yes." The boy said, "If I am naked will you clothe me?" The man said, "Yes." The boy said, "If I fall ill will you cure me?" "I am not able to do that, my son." The boy said, "If I die will you bring me back to life?" The man said, "I am not able to do that."

The boy said, "Then, leave me uncle, to the One who created me, for He will guide me, and He is the One who gives me food and drink. If I fall sick He heals me, and He is the One who, I hope, will forgive me on the Day of Judgment."

The man fell silent and went on his way, saying, "I believe in Allah. Whoever puts his trust in Allah, Allah will suffice him."

No matter how overwhelmed you are by grief and despair, you will not be able to bring back any past events. Remember that Allah's mercy embraces all things. Remember Almighty Allah who says:

(Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.) (Ar-Ra`d 13:28)
Jazakallah Khair bro.

Reflections
02-20-2011, 03:36 PM
BarakAllahufeek for posting..Alhumdulilah 'ala kulli haal.

Ella_Islam4life
02-24-2011, 11:57 PM
Saalam Alaykum bros/sisters

Im new here lol but however i have a problem; I get stressed really quickly and let easy things get to me. My dad is mostly home and my mum works usually, therefore Iam responsible for most of the work at home, i also study and its my last final year before Uni which is really important.
I just feel really angry towards my parents and lately it has increased which causes answering back (I know! soo bad =(...Little things make me angry mostly to do with my parents.
My mum being absent makes me even more distressed so that when she is around i feel angry towards her too. I dont know what it is, i try to control my anger and be patient you know like islam tells us > dont let the shaytaan get to you. This sometimes helps but however most often I just cant control it, i get really frustrated.
Can someone please help!!

Thanks
Ella

Eric H
02-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Ella_Islam4life; and welcome to the forum, i hope you will enjoy your stay.

i try to control my anger and be patient you know like islam tells us > dont let the shaytaan get to you. This sometimes helps but however most often I just cant control it, i get really frustrated.
Can someone please help!!

Thanks
Ella
Failure is only a problem if you give up trying.

The Messenger of Allah said:

"If a man gets angry and says: "I seek refuge with Allah, Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala" his anger will go away."

You might watch this Islamic video on anger, it tries to explain the differences between this life and the after life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTWn8...layer_embedded

In the spirit of searching for an inner peace that surpasses all understanding.

Eric

qurantour.com
03-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Good Idea , Hope i remember to try this

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.