/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is Islam really easy religion?

ahmed_indian
09-07-2009, 09:40 AM
:sl:,

ever wondered:

if we had 10 prayers each with 10 rakaats daily...

if we had 2 months fasting and each fast of 2 consecutive days...

if we had to pay 25% as zakat...

if Hajj was obligatory every year...

if there was no room for repentence for sin....

if good deed was to be rejected due to lack of perfection....

so is not Islam an easy religion?

so is not Allah Most-Merciful, Most-Forbearing, Most-Patient?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mysticalrain
09-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Islam is not easy I cant even convert or practice for sooooo many reasons THERE ARE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH CONVERSION

MMohammed
09-07-2009, 03:04 PM
JAZAKALLAHKHAIR AHMED
DONT SAY THAT mysticalrain.You will InshaAllah find the true way.Try finding the correct scholar.

Woodrow
09-07-2009, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mysticalrain
Islam is not easy I cant even convert or practice for sooooo many reasons THERE ARE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH CONVERSION
It is impossible for you to be a perfect Muslim as well as it is for me to be a perfect Muslim. However, I can practice to the best of my ability and that is all that is asked. No Muslim is asked to do what He/She can not do. We all want to be perfect, but we have to accept our limitations.

You seem to have a deep desire to accept Islam but are frustrated and angry because you are unable to practice as a Muslim, so it seems impossible to be a Muslim. Yet, once you accept Islam you will find that over time the path opens wider and what once seemed impossible becomes easy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MMohammed
09-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Very Very Well@ WOODROW.
Now you are here with us@mysticalrain.You will learn Islam here.

bint_ali
09-07-2009, 03:33 PM
no pain no gain, Islam is easy we just make it hard. If we put into perspective why we are here on this Earth? What has been commanded of us isn't very much at all.

mysticalrain
09-07-2009, 03:34 PM
But THERE ARE STILL HUGE PROBLEMS WITH THE CONVERSION PROCESS.

My friend once converted and he was insulted by fellow "muslims" at the mosque for being busy and working and having a life he couldnt possibly pray yet a bunch of immigrants insulted him i know islam is perfect but muslims are sooooooo notttt. LOL always talk about muslim brotherhood among the ummah but that doesn't exist. and besides what ive seen from the actions of muslims worldwide not just propaganda but what ive seen muslims are decent but they can also be very corrupt and immoral and evil so my friend was accused of being a corrupt westerner LOOK IN THE MIRROR PEOPLE AT YOURSELVES.

And I can not pray in work zone, I will get fired immediately most most definitely. AREAS ARE SECULAR. I CANNOT PRAY WITHOUT BAD LOOKS AND FIRES AND DISCRIMINATORY REFLEXES FROM PEOPLE

Woodrow
09-07-2009, 04:01 PM
But THERE ARE STILL HUGE PROBLEMS WITH THE CONVERSION PROCESS.

My friend once converted and he was insulted by fellow "muslims" at the mosque for being busy and working and having a life he couldnt possibly pray yet a bunch of immigrants insulted him i know islam is perfect but muslims are sooooooo notttt. LOL always talk about muslim brotherhood among the ummah but that doesn't exist. and besides what ive seen from the actions of muslims worldwide not just propaganda but what ive seen muslims are decent but they can also be very corrupt and immoral and evil so my friend was accused of being a corrupt westerner LOOK IN THE MIRROR PEOPLE AT YOURSELVES.

And I can not pray in work zone, I will get fired immediately most most definitely. AREAS ARE SECULAR. I CANNOT PRAY WITHOUT BAD LOOKS AND FIRES AND DISCRIMINATORY REFLEXES FROM PEOPLE
To begin with there is no conversion process. A person either is or is not Muslim. No conversion needed. When we understand we are Muslim and acknowledge so by saying the Shahadah we are as much Muslim as if we were born Mulim, with the advantage of restarting our lives with a clean slate.

It only takes a matter of seconds to become a Muslim, but it is a lifetime to be a Muslim. I did not revert until I was 65 years old. I reverted in an area that had a zero Muslim population and no Mosques that I knew of in the entire state. I was seen as being a bit of a radical, yet paths opened and I slowly began practicing with each month adding more to what I could do. I still can not say I prctice fully, but I do the best I can. Often I am in situations I can not offer the 5 required prayers, but I am grateful if given the opportunity to offer just one. I may not always be able to find Halal meat, then I am grateful for vegetables. I can not always do all I am required to do, but in my heart I know I do the best I can. I do not believe Allaah(swt) demands me to do what I can not do.

I may be a poor Muslim and even look non-Muslim to some of my brother's and sisters, but I am still Muslim.

It is very similar to when I learned to pilot a plane. I did not begin intermediately as a combat pilot, I had to first learn how to start the engine. It was with time, practice and forced into choices I learned to do rolls, loops, dives etc. While it has been since Mrch 17, 1963 I last flew as a military pilot and over two years since I piloted a private plane I am still a pilot. So it is as being Muslim, there are times circumstances prevent me from living fully as a Muslim, but I am still Muslim.

suffiyan007
09-07-2009, 04:05 PM
for my point of view is depend. cause islam need to be restricted some area...but people who is kaafirun..thinking that islam is a hard religion everyday religion....because cant eat pork and drink,kena fasting and etc...

Muslim Woman
09-07-2009, 04:14 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian

ever wondered:

...so is not Allah Most-Merciful, Most-Forbearing, Most-Patient?
yes indeed Allah is the most kind Ever merciful . Thanks for the reminder :statisfie

Muslim Woman
09-07-2009, 04:22 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
...so by saying the Shahadah we are as much Muslim as if we were born Mulim, with the advantage of restarting our lives with a clean slate.
Not only that , there is another great advantage for reverts :statisfie

Save him who repenteth and believeth and doth righteous work; as for such, Allah will change their evil deeds to good deeds. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful ( 25:70)

Danah
09-07-2009, 04:34 PM
I see Islam to be a very realistic, natural hence easy religion
I don't see Islam as something goes against human nature, it can be practiced so smoothly since it goes with our nature, preferences, likes and dislikes

How can God the one who create us and know us very well more than we know ourselves give us something we can't bear to do?

mysticalrain
09-07-2009, 05:24 PM
I can't convert or practice or anything I give up I can never follow this religion oh well lol hahaha ill just be unfulfilled man this sucks oh well thats life whatever :hmm: you have to settle with your cards you are given.

Humbler_359
09-07-2009, 05:34 PM
How you doing, brother? You were born in Muslim and convert to Athiest, is that easy converting to Athiest, correct? What's reason?

Forgive me if I said incorrect. Thanks!

Woodrow
09-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I can't convert or practice or anything I give up I can never follow this religion oh well lol hahaha ill just be unfulfilled man this sucks oh well thats life whatever :hmm: you have to settle with your cards you are given.
Nobody can force you to accept Islam. Nobody can stop you from accepting Islam. The choice is yours alone. Only you yourself know if you can be a Muslim. If you say you cannot, then it is simple you cannot.

All we can do is accept you as you are and treat you with fairness as we would any fellow human being. May you be satisfied with your choices and always keep an open mind and a healthy desire to learn all things.

Muhaba
09-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Islam is not easy I cant even convert or practice for sooooo many reasons
Are you unable to convert because you are unable to practice? In that case, accept the faith, that is, take the shahada that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger. The faith is very important. If you have faith of Islam, you can expect that Allah will forgive you your sins and enteryou into Jannah. If you don't have faith of Islam, you can never expect to go to Jannah (Paradise). Also, pray to Allah to make it easy for you to practice. May Allah guide you. Ameen

جوري
09-07-2009, 09:57 PM
The Prophet said: 'The religion (of Islam) is easy. No one ever made it difficult without it becoming too much for him. So avoid extremes and strike a balance, do the best you can and be cheerful, and seek Allah's help (through prayer) in the morning, and evening, and part of the night.' (Sahîh Bukhârî)

sirajstc
09-08-2009, 08:25 AM
yes very easy religion and 100 perfect religion complete religion :)

mysticalrain
09-09-2009, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
How you doing, brother? You were born in Muslim and convert to Athiest, is that easy converting to Athiest, correct? What's reason?

Forgive me if I said incorrect. Thanks!
I believe but I can't practice or convert not only is it not doable but I will be treated horribly and ostracized so putting atheist is the nest best thing.

format_quote Originally Posted by sirajstc
yes very easy religion and 100 perfect religion complete religion :)
Yeah, maybe for you, but not for me. Practicing, converting and being a Muslim officially for me is just not feasable for me. Around here, if you ask your boss to pray, he fires you and gets the next guy, cause the next guy is more fast an efficient. That, or they'll laugh at and ridicule you for hours about your beliefs like jerks. I can never convert, ever.

syilla
09-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Is easy...when its becoming a habit. To have a good habit is to practise everyday.
Even to be successful in this world have to have a good habits.

So InshaAllah... lets be grateful of what we have... by striving our best. :)

جوري
09-09-2009, 02:44 AM
Is someone holding a gun to this guy's head to be a Muslim? I assume you are on this forum on your own volition and you are certainly free to walk out.. no on here is to justify to you ease, or lack of ease in religion. Like any system it needs commitment and work, if you prefer to groove to your own drums, you are certainly free to do so, simply know that how you define Islam for yourself is your own personal opinion and has no logical relation to reality!

all the best

Woodrow
09-09-2009, 02:51 AM
I believe but I can't practice or convert not only is it not doable but I will be treated horribly and ostracized so putting atheist is the nest best thing.

Yeah, maybe for you, but not for me. Practicing, converting and being a Muslim officially for me is just not feasable for me. Around here, if you ask your boss to pray, he fires you and gets the next guy, cause the next guy is more fast an efficient. That, or they'll laugh at and ridicule you for hours about your beliefs like jerks. I can never convert, ever.

Correct,you can not convert under those horrible conditions. But, perhaps you can have kind thoughts for Muslims who do work and live under those conditions daily.

Rabi Mansur
09-09-2009, 04:14 AM
Woodrow said:"I did not revert until I was 65 years old. I reverted in an area that had a zero Muslim population and no Mosques that I knew of in the entire state. I was seen as being a bit of a radical, yet paths opened and I slowly began practicing with each month adding more to what I could do. I still can not say I prctice fully, but I do the best I can."

Wow, Woodrow, you must have an incredibly interesting story. On another post you mentioned being an Evangelical preacher or something like that. I would love to read more about you. Have you posted your story somewhere on here?

:wa:

ieshia
09-09-2009, 04:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian

ever wondered:

if we had 10 prayers each with 10 rakaats daily...

if we had 2 months fasting and each fast of 2 consecutive days...

if we had to pay 25% as zakat...

if Hajj was obligatory every year...

if good deed was to be rejected due to lack of perfection....

so is not Islam an easy religion?

so is not Allah Most-Merciful, Most-Forbearing, Most-Patient?
Your reasoning doesn't really prove the last statement. I mean what if we only had to pray once a day, only paid .025%, if hajj wasn't obligatory at all, if there were no sins.
I do feel the rules of Islam make sense(or they completely did in those times and still can as long as we apply them with the advanced world). I also feel that it's easy, in sense that if we don't follow certain rules our life can turn very difficult.

God could have made our lives even easier. There could be no sex related diseases, women wont have to bare pain when in labor, people can't lie, drugs wont have any harm on a person's body, both parents can decide when they want kids etc.

ieshia
09-09-2009, 04:21 AM
oh and i also feel people make Islam hard on their self, when it really isn't as complicated as many Muslims portray it to be. People just need to get very educated, cultured, and read the Quran on their own without being influenced by traditions and people who've been passing the teaching of quran only by word.

suffiyan007
09-11-2009, 09:03 PM
allah know the best for his creation...because what we deed will recall on the day of the dead and end of our life...islam is a religion of patience...we fast and we patience..people angry at us,yelled at us and etc....fasting month a lots of bad things happen to restrain and abstain our shahwat...anything to jihad our desire and appetite.:phew

suffiyan007
09-11-2009, 09:06 PM
that's why people non-muslim always think muslim have to fast and suffered to abstain cannot eat and drink....but fasting is gift of allah...to cleanse our inner body and detox and fasting is to rebuild our faith to allah and cleanse our inner self...and i believe fasting is a test of patience.how we patience...through out of the day....insyaallah allah give us strength through out the day....alhamdulillah...amin.

alcurad
09-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Islam is easy once you embrace it.

otherwise, we can find any number of reasons for doing what we do.

blazingflames17
09-11-2009, 09:11 PM
It's hard based on how you view it. I was just frustrated before.

Rabi'ya
09-11-2009, 09:14 PM

Everything is relative.

Islam can be very easy at times and very very difficult at others. It really depends on you as an individual, your lifestyle, surrondings, family, and many other factors.

It is important to look at the things in Islam which we can do easily and then work on the things which need extra effort.

InshAllah we can all strive to be the best Muslims and inshAllah we shall be rewarded for it.

Humbler_359
09-11-2009, 09:26 PM

I don't know some view Islam very hard. Is your current job easy than Islam? Let's see job required 40+ hours/overtimes (including taxes) vs Islam's five times (five minutes each).

suffiyan007
09-11-2009, 09:38 PM
for me is a easy religion...i dont know how others...thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.