/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The womb - problem

AnonymousPoster
09-07-2009, 11:34 AM
I went for a scan recently (not for the womb, for a personal reason) and while I was there the nurse told me my womb is upside down. She just generally told me while she was scanning around. I got worried and asked if thats normal and she said it is, but I wasn't convinced. I kept asking her and she tried to reassure that it's absolutely normal as some women have it straight and some have it upside down.

I'm still not convinced and to be honest i'm quite worried. Has anyone ever heard of it being 'normal' for the womb to be upside down, and would it cause problems if I got pregnant in the future? imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-07-2009, 12:48 PM
:sl:
I think the knowledge you got from your doc concerning your situation is sufficient as she has studied human anatomy and physiology and therefore would have more knowledge in the respect...:)
maybe you should also ask her in regards to your ability to have children in the future :)

S_87
09-07-2009, 02:48 PM
upside down or tilted :?

mysticalrain
09-07-2009, 02:52 PM
man this happened to aunt she got really sick and had to go to hospital and get hysterectomy surgery very bad surgery she was sick and vomit but years later she was ok just be careful dont get pregnant it could hurt the baby very much just please be precautions and take it normal and everything fine thank you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-07-2009, 06:56 PM
what does she mean by an upside down womb?
did she mean an inverted uterus?

There is a range of uterine positions and shapes, it isn't uncommon, and will usually cause no problems (the position that is) the shape of the uterus can cause problems.. the uterus which normally rests on the bladder will correct its position when you are pregnant, I really wouldn't worry too much about it..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

syilla
09-08-2009, 03:39 AM
30% of the woman population has tilted uterus...

I have it too ukhtee... not to worry InshaAllah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.