/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your Voice!

MMohammed
09-07-2009, 02:18 PM
:sl::statisfie
Whenever I hear to some Imam, I am greatly impressed from their voices.I wish I had voices like them.I try to.But I like to have my own voice,tone and style of reciting.
How can I just bring it into being? How can I compose my own voice? How can I have my own style like the Imams of Haramain have? My Unique Voice?
Suggest Please!:hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
09-07-2009, 02:42 PM
I somewhere read that you recite/speak in a "matka".a "Matka" is a deep clay-made pot used for storage of water.:-\

cat eyes
09-07-2009, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MMohammed
:sl::statisfie
Whenever I hear to some Imam, I am greatly impressed from their voices.I wish I had voices like them.I try to.But I like to have my own voice,tone and style of reciting.
How can I just bring it into being? How can I compose my own voice? How can I have my own style like the Imams of Haramain have? My Unique Voice?
Suggest Please!:hmm:
apparently it takes years to accomplish, its not as easy as it sounds. to get the actual pronouciation correct etc. depends on how good you want to be:) all those imams must have been trained how to do it.
Listen to audio's all the time and recite along with them in your free time. you can download audio's on to your mp3.. if you really want to learn something Allah will help you

Pk_#2
09-07-2009, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
I somewhere read that you recite/speak in a "matka".a "Matka" is a deep clay-made pot used for storage of water.:-\
Yeah use it like a mic, it's fun, my little brother and sister do that, well they sing in a water bottle but erm you can recite in one, makes your voice come out nicer! It's ace, try it. ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.