/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Q'uran

Scott
09-08-2009, 12:33 AM
I saw this this English version in a Moderator's thread: Al-Qur'an : Guidance for Mankind

Is this a recommended version generally? I want to read an English version that is highly respected and well-used in the English speaking world.

Thx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nora.
09-08-2009, 04:35 PM
http://searchquran.net/

Honestly , I've never read Quran in English ,so I don't have any idea
but I saw a post that recommand this site ..:)

Uthman
09-08-2009, 05:09 PM
The most accurate translation is said to be The Qur'an: Arabic text with corresponding English Meanings by Sahih International. It can be read online here but you have to select this translation from the menu on the left-hand side.

Scott
09-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Thank you both. I'll check them out.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
09-10-2009, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uthmān
The most accurate translation is said to be The Qur'an: Arabic text with corresponding English Meanings by Sahih International. It can be read online here but you have to select this translation from the menu on the left-hand side.
Cool feature, that you can read different translations alongside each other, verse by verse!

khalid zaheer
09-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Assalaam o alaikum

Try this, I hope it would be much useful

http://www.quranenglish.com/tafheem_quran/

regards

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!