/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help us in NZ

IslamOnlineNZ
09-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Dear Brothers and Sisters

This is my first time on this forum. I am a muslim from NZ. We have a strong community here in NZ, but unlike the U.S and U.K our online presence is weak.

Today I am focusing on a project for New Zealand muslims. We have a growing community and many mosques.

About 2 years ago I registered the domain name http://islamonline.co.nz
but unfortunately I have not got the funds or the man power to develop this local islamic hub. We are trying to generate the revenue required to get our project initiated.

We are not attempting to compete with any of the other great online islamic resources. It is rather a site aimed at promoting islamic events and get togethers here in NZ (programs, speeches, seminars, muslim business, downloads and resources etc) and the key feature being 'Ask the Alim', 'request for dua', 'youth aid', 'local mosques and prayer times'. This would be great for muslim travelling to NZ as well.

Please brothers and sisters, visit this site and help us. I had this domain sitting there for 2 years and last week decided to park it for advertising revenue. At the moment the domain is full of helpful sponsored links to islamic sites (ignore some non muslim ones) to help us generate some income from advertising. Generally advertising income is achieved when people click the ads on our site; it costs you nothing so please kindly help us and spread the link via email. Hopefully you find some good sponsored links in the meantime.

If there is any religious reasons why I shouldn't do this, or if its wrong asking for help then correct me and I will remove this request. But please no haters or jealous people that cant let a muslim brother go ahead with his personal project because I spent my free time and money getting the domain and arranging for content for the future.

Insha Allah you watch this site in a years time. We will be full of young and old finding answers and helping promote islam in NZ via http://islamonline.co.nz

Pray for my goal please. If you have any question then contact me.

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-08-2009, 02:54 AM
:sl:

May Allah help you and give u success and rewards in your dawah activities :statisfie.

Welcome to the forum :)

Woodrow
09-08-2009, 03:07 AM
May Allaah(swt) grant you many blessings for your efforts and reward your goal with success.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!