/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice on someone whose cheating

blueink
09-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Asalaam Aleikum,

I know someone whose cheating in school, and scaming their way through university.

Should I tell school authorities of his cheating scaming ways, or should I just let Allah deal with this person?

Jazakal Aghr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
09-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Salaam.

That is quite a serious allegation to make. Just to make sure do you have any evidence someone has been cheating in school? Is it coursework or exams?

cat eyes
09-09-2009, 02:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blueink
Asalaam Aleikum,

I know someone whose cheating in school, and scaming their way through university.

Should I tell school authorities of his cheating scaming ways, or should I just let Allah deal with this person?

Jazakal Aghr
you need evidence to alert the authorities.

if hes cheating so i don't know how hes getting away with it:hmm:

TrueStranger
09-09-2009, 02:12 AM
There are a lot of people who cheat in University. ;D

If the person is a Muslims remind him that the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said "that anyone who cheats is not from my Ummah".

Talk to the person, if he doesn't listen leave him alone please. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
09-09-2009, 02:33 AM
Well... probably they can get it away now...but later in life they have to face the consequences.

Anyway...if you want to tell to the University, you have to make sure it is something 'big' and you have proof for it. But please don't over do or wasting your time just to get the 'proof'. Let it be something that is happening under your nose...and you can catch it while 'in the act'.

Laila01x
09-09-2009, 11:12 AM
I agree with TrueStranger...talk to that person..if nothing comes about then i would leave it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.