/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me

meer5sd
09-09-2009, 08:54 AM
Assalamwalekum,

My name is MEER KARIMULLA HUSSAIN. SYED, I live in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. I completed B-Tech in 2008 April, frrm the past 16 months iam in search of a Governament job, i have written more than 20 tests but till now I did not qualify even in one of them, no matter how hard I try the result is a failure, suggest me a dua for success in my attempt for a Governament job:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mathematician
09-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Salamu 'alaykum,
I don't know of any dua for success, but I just wanted to point out something.
A true muslim lives in this world as such that when he receives a favourable blessing he thanks Allah ta'ala for it, and when he goes through a difficulty he doesn't forget to utter "Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'un". A true muslim does not lose hope even when things look hopeless. A true muslim keeps in mind that Allah ta'ala is The Most Wise, so he trusts that His Lord will bring out good for him.

My brother, don't forget that insha'Allah one day will come where you will be thankful that you went through some unemployment in this life. The prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, told us that on the day of judgement when those who didn't go through hardships see what those who went through hardships get as reward they will wish they had a life of hardships in this world.
Look for the blessing that your Creator, Allah, intends to give you. Perhaps He is testing your patience and that very soon you will receive a very good job. Perhaps he will want to make you poor for a long time to teach you something. But in any event, a true muslim knows that in all circumstances, as long as he seeks the support and blessings of His Lord, He will never forsake him.

May Allah ta'ala bless you.

syilla
09-10-2009, 04:00 AM
salams akhee...

Probably i think you should open up your options. Try not to concentrate only on the government jobs. The first thing i think you need to concentrate on your experiences.

p/s:- and you don't need to tell your full name here... :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!