/* */

PDA

View Full Version : urgent :(

*Yasmin*
09-09-2009, 10:39 PM
salam 3lekum brothers and sisters,
may i ask from you making du32 for my friend's mother , she has cancer and she's in hospital now , my friend has really difficult time dealing with that issue, she is crying alot and i really don't know what to do or to say , she was about to collapse at the work place today :(
she said to me that her mother is finishing she is really in difficult health condition...

thanks ...
salam ...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-09-2009, 11:06 PM
May Allah grant your friend's mother shifa'a insha'Allah, may her cancer go into remission and all her pain and suffering count on her good deeds scales..
ameen..

you are a good friend and insha'Allah you'll continue to support your friend in her hour of need..

:w:

zakirs
09-09-2009, 11:40 PM
May Allah help your friend;s mom sis .Hopefully she will get better and may god provide strength to your friend too.

:sl:

Muhaba
09-10-2009, 06:50 AM
Read Surah Al-Fatiha many many many times on her and your friend should read it too.

May Allah give her shifa Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Arain.Faizan
09-10-2009, 09:09 AM
May ALLAH grant her shifaye kamila wa ajila

*Yasmin*
09-10-2009, 10:31 PM
may Allah reward you brothers and sisters..

she passed away today ...
inna lillah w2nna ilayhi raji3oon...
make du32 for her plz...

Pk_#2
09-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Inalillahi Wa Inna ilayhi Rajioon,

May Allaah grant her family sabr and enter her into paradise, Aameen,

I'm sorry to hear that Yasmin, I duno what to say, stay strong for your friend, she needs you.

Aisha20
09-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Razioon. May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdous and give sabr to her family. Ameen

zakirs
09-10-2009, 11:18 PM
I am very sorry to hear this sis :(.

inna lillah w2nna ilayhi raji3oon

Snowflake
09-11-2009, 12:25 AM
May Allah have mercy on your friend's mother and heal her. Ameen. Tell your friend that illness is rahmah in that is purifies our sins so that we have less to account for in the Here-After. And to be patient as nothing can harm us except by the will of Allah. She should recite Surah al-An'am over her mother inshaAllah.

Surah al An’am (6)

Jabir (radiAllahu anhu) reported that The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, ‘So many Angels accompanied its revelation that the horizon was covered with them’
[Hakim, Dhahabi & Baihaqi]

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, ‘The Qur’an was revealed in one fifth part, whoever memorised it in one fifth parts would not forget it. Except for Surah al An’am, which was revelaed in it’s entirity, seen off by seventy angels from each heaven until they delivered it to the Prophet. Never has it been recited over a sick person, without Allah granting him a cure’
[Baihaqi & Khatib]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.