/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Many of You Feed Your Soul ??????

revert2007
09-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Assalamualaikum to all my beloved sisters,brothers as well as our non-muslim members who are still searching the light of truth.

Here I woul like to share my topic of discussion with my quran teacher.May Allah grant her and her family Firdaus.ameen

As the nature of human,we tend to care more on what we could see,could touch,could hear but we always forget on what we can't feel with our five senses.

As human,we care more for our body than our soul.
Ask these question to yourselves

1.How many of you do diet just because you think you are fat?

2.How many of you buy beautiful cloths to cover your body?

3.How many of you go to cinema,or have any entertainment just because you feel bored?

4.How many of you go to fancy restaurant to feed your stomach?

5.How many of u put on make up on your face just to look beautiful?

the list can just go on....................

This shows that as human we care more about our body than our soul.When we were young,our mother fed us.When we grew up we feed ourselves.We feed our stomach with delicious food.

But what about our SOUL?

We must remember that when we die,our body will return to it's original condition where we were made from-Clay

Whatever we do for our body will never remain forever and even we can loose some part of our body in accident...

But the only thing which will remain is our SOUL and this soul is the one will be decided to enter Jannah or Jahanam

Anyone might feed your stomach,but only YOU can feed you SOUL

What is the food for your soul???????????
It is called IMAN

How do you feed your soul?????????
By worshipping Allah
BY reading Quran
BY obeying Allah
By following the sunnah
By doing dzikir
By saying astagfirullah(asking forgivenes from Allah) hundreds of times each day

Ramadan is the proof that we can't do anything except when Allah allows us to do.
In ramadan we can't eat or enter anything into our body....
our body will never be "fed" till the time comes

but our soul will be fed this time....by worshipping Allah

Many wealthy people used to say that "Am rich yet am not happy.Why?"
it is because you rich physically but not spiritually

your soul need food to be happy
give IMAN to ur SOUL

remember.....when we come to an ending...we will be nothing...the only thing which will remain is our soul.......

START FEEDING YOUR SOUL !!!!!!!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khalid zaheer
09-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Assalaam o alaikum

I am totally agree with you, as quran says, there are few go on the right path, and we should ever try to include in those "few", may Allah bless all of us.

regards

A-Believer-25
09-30-2009, 04:08 AM
:sl:

Thank you for the reminder! :D

May Allah (SWT) reward you! :)

amyelaine
10-17-2009, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=revert2007;1218759]Only YOU can feed you SOUL. ...How do you feed your soul? By worshipping...reading...obeying...following...sayi ng...doing
/QUOTE]

So you believe that to feed the soul, we do something?

Do you truly believe that rituals will meet the deepest needs of your heart (for example: the need for love)?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
11-12-2009, 08:07 PM
lovely article mashallah. good reminder even outside of Ramadan :)

Innocent Soul
11-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Assalamualaikum
We feed our body bit doesn't think about our hungry soul. imsad
Jazakallah.

Innocent Soul
11-13-2009, 01:36 AM
Assalamualaikum
We just think about our stomach but we don't think about our hungry soul. imsad
Jazakallah.

Arabiyah
11-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks honey !

the new guy
12-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Salam

Mashallah, that was needed reminding.

Abdul Ahad

Insecured soul
12-12-2009, 12:18 AM
wonderfull thread and a reminder.

Jazak allah khair

cat eyes
12-21-2009, 09:26 PM
i still feed my soul and take care of my body at the same time. there is no sin in living a healthy life:)

revert2007
03-16-2010, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE=amyelaine;1229785]
format_quote Originally Posted by revert2007
Only YOU can feed you SOUL. ...How do you feed your soul? By worshipping...reading...obeying...following...sayi ng...doing
/QUOTE]

So you believe that to feed the soul, we do something?

Do you truly believe that rituals will meet the deepest needs of your heart (for example: the need for love)?

well what i mentioned above is not a ritual but an act of worship.
of course we need to "feed" our soul as it remain alive forever even if we die.the soul is the one to be put in paradsie or in hell.so how to decide where this soul belong?

by feeding it with whatever i hv mentioned and in sha Allah whatever act of worhip that i hvnt mentioned.

revert2007
03-16-2010, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
i still feed my soul and take care of my body at the same time. there is no sin in living a healthy life:)
well of course.without hhealthy life,how are u going to feed ur soul in the first place :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.