/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IslamicBoard Radio NEW SITE

Beardo
09-11-2009, 07:18 PM
www.RadioIB.com
www.JannahRadio.com

The site is complete, except for that 'Basic Theme' banner which I Want to replace. I don't know how to make it exactly like that banner, and just replace the text though. >_> Anyone know how? I can give you that image for you to modify if you do.

Other than that, how do you guys like the design? I'm thinking what color scheme should we have?

Red? Blue? Green? or Purple?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
09-11-2009, 07:25 PM
I found the answer. Anyone here can do it?

3. How do I add my title/logo?
In this theme, the title/logo is an image, which means you will need an image editor to add your own text. You can do this by opening the blank logo image located at Photoshop Files/blank_logo.png, or by opening the logo PSD file located at Photoshop Files/logo.psd. Replace the old logo with the edited logo by placing it in the following directory: theme/Basic/images. If you need more room, or would like to edit the logo further, you can always do so by opening the original fully layered PSD file located at Photoshop Files/Basic.psd. You shoud save you logo image as "logo.png" and replace the "logo.png" file that is in the /images/ folder.

Na7lah
09-13-2009, 09:19 PM
when you downloaded the file, it should be in a zip, open that up and go to images, and edit the one that says basic theme

i could be wrong though

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.