/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaaam!!!

Ayesha_Hanif
09-11-2009, 09:33 PM
SALAAMALAYKUM EVERYONE....

ive been on islamicforum for about a month now, and i kinda feel left out (maybe its just me) so i just wanted to let everyone know am here lol and give my salaam to everyone...........:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
09-11-2009, 09:36 PM
:w: sis

welcome to IB. How come you feel left out? InshAllah you will make great friends once you start posting a little more and get to know people.

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

cat eyes
09-11-2009, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha_Hanif
SALAAMALAYKUM EVERYONE....

ive been on islamicforum for about a month now, and i kinda feel left out (maybe its just me) so i just wanted to let everyone know am here lol and give my salaam to everyone...........:statisfie
:wasalamex

Yeah tell us about yourself so that you don't feel left out :?
:popcorn:
:welcome: to the forum. my name is maryam.

if you want to be friends. feel free to pm me when you reach your 50posts.
:)

Strzelecki
09-12-2009, 02:22 AM
Wa 3alaikum salam.
Welcome to the forums.
I hope your enjoy your stay here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdul Rahmaan
09-12-2009, 03:49 AM
Welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)

ژاله
09-12-2009, 05:06 AM
welcome aisha:)
hope you enjoy ur stay inshaAllah :D
tc

Ayesha_Hanif
09-13-2009, 03:34 PM
hi everyone...
everyone has lots to say about islam and can reply with some good answers but, am embarrased to say but my islamic knowledge is very weak. only recently ive started to concentrate on my deen more. ive moved from my parents home in sheffield and now am living in london, just so i can really move withlife. when i was living in sheffield before i wasnt freinds with the best of pepole. and tahts about it....

Humbler_359
09-13-2009, 03:55 PM
hi everyone...
everyone has lots to say about islam and can reply with some good answers but, am embarrased to say but my islamic knowledge is very weak. only recently ive started to concentrate on my deen more. ive moved from my parents home in sheffield and now am living in london, just so i can really move withlife. when i was living in sheffield before i wasnt freinds with the best of pepole. and tahts about it....
:sl: Ayesha_Hanif,

This forum doesn't require everyone with a wonderful or advanced knowledge to debate. Lol. It is a great forum to ask many questions or answers if you feel any doubt or confusing. We are willing to give the best of our abilities, our moderators are excellent and taking care of mistakes or incorrect comments. I came here to learn people's perspectives and gain more knowledges and learn everyday or twice a day. I am confident you will learn it faster!

Indeed, there is no embarassed, you can ask your sisters in PM or other ways.

Welcome to Islamicboard forum.......insha'Allah.

cat eyes
09-13-2009, 05:26 PM
you don't need to be a scholar to give advice. if you make spelling mistake they will edit you post. how are you liking london?.

Ayesha_Hanif
09-13-2009, 05:30 PM
ermm... its ok i guess... i mean where i am living now am really far from a mosque its like a 35mins bus driive and 10 min walk, other wise all gud

Misz_Muslimah
09-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Asalmalaikum sister :)
Hope you have a beneficial stay at the forum

Ramadhan Mubarak :D

cat eyes
09-13-2009, 08:26 PM
ermm... its ok i guess... i mean where i am living now am really far from a mosque its like a 35mins bus driive and 10 min walk, other wise all gud
yeah london is pretty big alrite and congested.. you probably are in a quite part outside of the city somewhere. i would prefer to walk to a mosque also. going on buses can be so tiring. :exhausted at least if you walk you know your home is near. well i hope you are being taken care of. im sure you areimsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.