/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request: Which nasheed is this?

ibn Yusrat
09-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Asalam o Aalaikum Warahmatullahe Wabaraktuh,

I've been able to capture just a short piece of this nasheed which is played on PTV (our tv channel) and they do not play more than this part.

If someone of you could be kind enough to please let me know the name/munshid of this nasheed I'll be greatly obliged.

This is the clip I was able to record: http://www.muhammadbinyusrat.com/video/ramadan.mp3

He's saying something like "Ramadaan u ya Ramadaaan.." and then I don't understand..

Please help me find it.

Jazkallahu Khairan Katheera

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
09-12-2009, 02:23 PM
:wa:

Brother your link isn't working for me. I don't know if anyone else is also having a problem.

If you don't mind I need to hijack your thread a bit to ask: What is the name of the nasheed that is played on the CII Ramadhaan competition? I really need it quite desparately :hiding:

ibn Yusrat
09-13-2009, 02:36 AM
The link in my post does work. Please try and click the link and it will ask you to save it. If you have quicktime installed it will start playing it within the browser.

Do you have a recording of that nasheed somewhere with you? Clip of that nasheed?

Raudha
09-13-2009, 12:29 PM
^Yes brother I managed to hear the nasheed in your link but unfortunately I have never heard it before.

EDIT: I just managed to get a recording from kind sister Crazy_Lady:

Here:
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/...Time_Fave.html

I hope someone will be able to help

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ibn Yusrat
09-14-2009, 11:19 PM
It says the file is not valid when I click on the download link.

Soulja Girl
09-14-2009, 11:33 PM
:sl:

^Sorry brother, my mistake, I removed it :X

Try again:
http://www.4shared.com/file/13266679...KS_online.html

=)

:wa:

ibn Yusrat
09-15-2009, 08:37 AM
It was as inaudible as the clip I posted. And since my arabic is too good, I would have not understood it even if it was audible. But I'm pretty sure I haven't heard it.

I don't know why every nasheed I haven't heard seems to be of Mishari Bin Rashid to me..

Raudha
09-15-2009, 05:21 PM
I am sorry brother but I was able to hear it quite well. But that may be because I have heard the nasheed many times before.

Jazakallah Khair for the help. And for allowing me to hijack your thread.

I hope we are able to find what we are looking for soon

Please remember me in your duas.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.