/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oppression of chinese muslims!

blazingflames17
09-12-2009, 02:38 PM
I alwas hear about in the uk or us or canada people discriminate muslims but we must help them in china! I see reports of them not allowed to practice ramadan and they are killed someone needs to pleeease do something and save them! The whole world was very silent in the uyghur massacres and discrimination.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
09-13-2009, 12:45 AM
Yeah something really needs to be done. like mass protests all over the world, boycotting chinese products etc. Let the chinese govt know they can't get away with the way they treat muslims in Xanjiang province.

One of my friends is uigur and she's really worried about relatives there. word is that chinese are killing uighurs with lethal injection in certain areas so her family can't leave their house out of fear. Additionally china arrests all practicing and learned muslims in order to keep the muslims there uneducated about their religion. This is really bad. muslims there live like secular ppl because they have no knowledge of islam. Something really needs to be done to protect the muslims there and educate them.

TrueStranger
09-13-2009, 12:54 AM
All I can truly say is May Allah Help the suffering Muslims around the world.

blazingflames17
09-13-2009, 03:08 AM
Well I have no problem with ethnicities but I like uyghurs they're nice but why why why do this to innocent muslim uyghurs? And everyone is silent! Come on, do something! Before it's too late!

The muslim and asian world have always gotten along even when the prophet (pbuh) was alive. These uyghurs need support and they need their muslim "brothers" to STOP DISCRIMINATION AND OPPRESSION.

ALSO CHINA GIVES OUT FREE MEALS TO SEE WHO'S FASTING AND THEN FIRES THEM FROM THEIR JOBS OR KILLS OR JAILS THEM. I MEAN FORBIDDING A MUSLIM TO PRACTICE THEIR HOLY FAITH IS COMPLETELY WRONG AND SHOULD BE MET BACK WITH FIERCE RESISTANCE.

I'm just completely... shocked that the Ummah is so silent about this. There should be protests and outrage and mass boycotting and support to every uyghur muslim in that country. See, now I realize, "they" always wanted to live in peace among us but "they" are often not given the chance to.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
blazingflames17
09-13-2009, 03:10 AM
Read this article I hate china communist government they only allow muslims freedom when it benefits them!!!!! chinese people ok chinese government has to go now!!!

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/21899/

ardianto
09-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Tibetan are luckier, they have Richard Gere, they have many supporter.
But Uyghur ?.... They are another forgotten people.

This another news about Muslim Uyghur.
www.worldbulletin.net/news_detail.php?id=47132
Okay, I know attack with needle is wrong. However, there are many fake reports about this case. And, if the attacker are Han people, maybe their punishment is less than 2 years.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.