/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Revert's re-reverted Mother

Trn2allah
09-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Asslamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Brothers and Sisters, i need you guys to dig deep onto your mobiles, adress books and diaries. CAn you help my Mum, shes in desperate need of Muslimaat friends. She reverted in Ramadhaan approximatley 10years ago and very quickly apostated and reverted to her old lifestyle. Now Alhamdulillah this year my sister reverted and my Mum Re-Reverted Allah praise is due to Allah.

Now Im currently out of the country and my sister and Mother are desperatley in need of some Muslimah company. Not hardcore extremist that are gna tell em everything is HARAM but sisters who have also reverted, be it Muslim background from no Salah to Salah or revert sisters from western backgrounds.

My Mum and sister are residing in the BLACKBURN area of England. If you know any practising sisters in the AREA or even sister who they could make contact with in MANCHESTER or the surrounding areas please contact me ASAP. My sister Alhamdulillah is ok but I fear my mother will apostate and revert if she doesnt start practising soon.

Any sisters willing to become internet friends are welcome Jazaakumullahu Khairan

Ma'assalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
09-13-2009, 03:15 AM
How about going to masjid in that area or some Islamic center or muslim school and get to know muslim sisters? They may also be able to attend islamic lectures in uk.

جوري
09-13-2009, 03:26 AM
:sl:

can you get them to join our community here insha'Allah? amongst other things that is, so they can experience the ummah in all its colors..

:w:

Muslim Woman
09-13-2009, 03:33 AM
:sl:

U may visit this link :

Following on from the successful launch of Tayyibun Institute's latest project Al Mu'minaat (dedicated to sisters), we are proud to announce that the project website is now live!

Visit Al Mu'minaat online to download your free copy of the first issue of Al Mu'minaat Press, find out about the project, see what the upcoming activities are, view articles and videos of the launch seminar by Shaykh Salim al Amry and other notable scholars.

If you cannot view the picture above on this e-mail received, please visit the website directly on www.almuminaat.com

Tayyibun Institute is the leading independent institution in Britain for the teachings of Qur'an and Sunnah

DON'T MISS THE REGISTRATION DATES!

26th, 27th, 28th September and 2nd, 3rd, 4th of October 2009

Any of the dates provided above between: (Men 5pm - 10pm) & (Female 10am - 4pm)

Registration at our head office:

Tayyibun Institute, 8 New Road (Off Whitechapel Road) London E1 2AX

VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.tayyibun.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-13-2009, 03:54 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Trn2allah
..Any sisters willing to become internet friends are welcome Jazaakumullahu Khairan

Ma'assalam

Why not invite them to join here ? :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.