/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Muslim Mother

Trn2allah
09-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Asslamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Brothers and Sisters, i need you guys to dig deep onto your mobiles, adress books and diaries. CAn you help my Mum, shes in desperate need of Muslimaat friends. She reverted in Ramadhaan approximatley 10years ago and very quickly apostated and reverted to her old lifestyle. Now Alhamdulillah this year my sister reverted and my Mum Re-Reverted Allah praise is due to Allah.

Now Im currently out of the country and my sister and Mother are desperatley in need of some Muslimah company. Not hardcore extremist that are gna tell em everything is HARAM but sisters who have also reverted, be it Muslim background from no Salah to Salah or revert sisters from western backgrounds.

My Mum and sister are residing in the BLACKBURN area of England. If you know any practising sisters in the area or even sister who they could make contact with in MANCHESTER or the surrounding areas please contact me ASAP. My sister Alhamdulillah is ok but I fear my mother will apostate and revert if she doesnt start practising soon.

Any sisters willing to become internet friends are welcome Jazaakumullahu Khairan

Ma'assalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zarmina
09-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Asalam mu alaikum,

Is you mother tech savy, can she join forums and chat rooms?

Rabi'ya
09-12-2009, 08:47 PM
:sl:

I have a friend in Blackburn, althogh shes not a revert, I am and my friend has supprted me a lot through my revert years mashAllah

heres a link for you to check out. might help inshAllah

http://www.nmnwales.org.uk/useful_links.php

cat eyes
09-12-2009, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trn2allah
Asslamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Brothers and Sisters, i need you guys to dig deep onto your mobiles, adress books and diaries. CAn you help my Mum, shes in desperate need of Muslimaat friends. She reverted in Ramadhaan approximatley 10years ago and very quickly apostated and reverted to her old lifestyle. Now Alhamdulillah this year my sister reverted and my Mum Re-Reverted Allah praise is due to Allah.

Now Im currently out of the country and my sister and Mother are desperatley in need of some Muslimah company. Not hardcore extremist that are gna tell em everything is HARAM but sisters who have also reverted, be it Muslim background from no Salah to Salah or revert sisters from western backgrounds.

My Mum and sister are residing in the BLACKBURN area of England. If you know any practising sisters in the area or even sister who they could make contact with in MANCHESTER or the surrounding areas please contact me ASAP. My sister Alhamdulillah is ok but I fear my mother will apostate and revert if she doesnt start practising soon.

Any sisters willing to become internet friends are welcome Jazaakumullahu Khairan

Ma'assalam
can they not go to there local mosque?:) or take a bus. it should be pretty easy to find a mosque. there will be a sisters section where all the women gather around together and join in lectures etc. good place for socializing and meeting new friends. i mean thats where i met mine

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Humbler_359
09-12-2009, 10:32 PM
:sl: Madam,

There is our Revert Sisters who looking for new Revert Muslims in Blackburn, maybe some of you didn't received it. Here's thread

cat_eyes from Blackburn? anyone else?

Please kindly help our newest reverts here and there. Thanks!

cat eyes
09-12-2009, 10:41 PM
i am not from black burn but i am sure if they typed in blackburn mosques online they would be able to see a map and directions to the mosque where all revert sisters would naturally go wouldn't they:) even if not in blackburn then outside of blackburn where you could take a bus. its not a big thing

Humbler_359
09-13-2009, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
i am not from black burn but i am sure if they typed in blackburn mosques online they would be able to see a map and directions to the mosque where all revert sisters would naturally go wouldn't they:) even if not in blackburn then outside of blackburn where you could take a bus. its not a big thing
:sl: cat_eyes,

I am not aware of locations in UK. However, I have been visited UK long ago. Sure, your explanation ^ is appreciated. Hope it help.

Thanks!

glo
09-13-2009, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
:sl: Madam,

There is our Revert Sisters who looking for new Revert Muslims in Blackburn, maybe some of you didn't received it. Here's thread
I am wondering whether the mother and daughter in both threads are indeed the same people ...

Trn2allah
09-17-2009, 07:08 PM
Jazaakallahu Khairan for your post.

There are not many Masjids in lancashire which facilitate for sisters. you might of seen the dodgy dispatches video a few yrs back but it was actually based in blackburn..

Ma'assalam

Rasema
09-17-2009, 07:29 PM
If she longs for Islam, If her chest desires it,then, no matter If the Muslims she would be in company with are extremists or are scoffy that would not distant her from Islam. sHe would love them in the name of Allah,subHana wa ta'ala.

Allah in the Qur'an says that to those who want to believe He expands their chests to long for Islam(my wording). All your relatives need is knowledge.

If your family longs for Islam she should seek knowledge which is something that increses your iman.

If she doesn't than you are right that she needs to stay with the right company of Muslims. In the end, it all depends if Allah had guided her.

The question is if your mother truly desires Islam or not. If yes than just encourage her to seek knowledge and all you need are the computer, Quran,and hadeeths.

It is good that you care so much. I know that feeling. However, it is all in the hands of Allah, as so to speak.

:wa:

_PakistaN_
09-18-2009, 06:40 AM
bro try to get her onto this site. hopefully she will like it. or better. show her an islamic miracle from youtube. one I like is "Tsunami Mosques". that will show her the truth.

Trn2allah
09-18-2009, 04:53 PM
SHE is already a MUSLIM brothers and Sisters. If you watch videos of Miracles all day and read the Quraan all the time but have no1 to teach you or spend time with, you'l slowly become easy prey for Shaytaan's armies...

Trn2allah
09-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Jazaakumullah Khairan for your suggestions brothers and sisters, May Allah bless you all and give us true understanding of the deen and guide us to the straight path.

Aameen

Rasema
09-18-2009, 10:40 PM
SHE is already a MUSLIM brothers and Sisters. If you watch videos of Miracles all day and read the Quraan all the time but have no1 to teach you or spend time with, you'l slowly become easy prey for Shaytaan's armies...
I knew that she is a Muslim. But even the Muslims who pray and fast convert or become hypocrites. Muslims who pray to Allah with 100% obedience and 100% love,do not leave Islam.

O you who believe!
Whoever from among you turns back from his religion, Allah will bring a people who He will love and they will love Him.
Qur'an 5:54__________________

What I wanted to say is that If she is guided she would: "And whomsoever Allaah wills to guide,He opens his breast to Islam..."(al-An'aam 6:88)

I have learned everything I know myself over the computer. I don't think I'm going astray. So if your mother desires Islam then she'll seek knowledge and learn what is the Qur'an.

Ameen to your dua.

_PakistaN_
09-19-2009, 05:51 AM
lol bro. who really does watch Islamic miracles all day long. my point was that because she is a new revert (and u have mentioned she might go back to her old religion) she should get a little head up and know that shes on the right track, so she doesn't even have to think of converting back. From there on she can slowly pick on things.

zakirs
09-19-2009, 06:34 AM
MAy be she can join the forums she might get company with lot of sisters here ?

Rabi'ya
09-20-2009, 01:46 PM
:sl: brother Trn2Allah

SubhanAllah - What a small world!!! I pray your mum and sister find much needed GOOD help.

Trn2allah
09-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Wa alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh
Eid Mubarak

zakirs
09-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Eid mubarak to you too bro!

Did your mom and sis find friends ?

Rabi'ya
09-21-2009, 09:31 PM

well apparently, they found my friend I spoke about in my first post. completely wierd as I did not introduce them, thats why i said "small world"!!

zakirs
09-22-2009, 04:53 AM
Wow O-o

raafiah
09-26-2009, 10:35 PM
Salaam,

I am from blackburn, we are holding gatherings every Sunday 4-6 inshallah in rooms opposite randall mosque, this has been set up by myself, Lancashire council of mosques and some sisters that have reverterd to Islam. These are general circles talking about islam. You and your mother are more than welcome.

Should you require additional information please get into contact with Lancashire council of mosques and get into contact with Fatima, and ask her to forward your details on to me.

I do not wish to disclose my personal information in a forum.

Inshallah, i hope this helps you.

Raafiah

raafiah
09-26-2009, 10:39 PM
Also if you google muslim reverts in blacburn you can log onto a site that will give you details of sister ruqayah and aisha, they should be able to help as they have set themselves up just for this purpose

Muslima.F
05-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Salaam,

I currently live in Blackburn....
I am more than willing to help your mother InshAllah though I am not a revert
My mother has a friend who is a revert and she helps her and gives her support.
Maybe your mother can contact my mother?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.