/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How it's like being a kurd?

blazingflames17
09-13-2009, 03:26 AM
Hello is anyone on this forum a kurd I'm curious how's it like living in the kurdistan region cos I know someone who said kurds live in tranquility but I always hear of them being oppressed so I'm just curious are kurds really as oppressed as is shown???? I wish for no oppression on kurdish people, I knew a kurdish guy back in high school he was very nice. I hope for co operation not wars but I do hope things are going well in kurdistan!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Kurds ?. They are people of a nation that surrounded by three bigger nations, Turkish, Arab and Persian.
They had a great person in Muslim's history, Salahudin al Ayubi. But now they must struggle for reach their dream, live in their own land, Kurdistan.

Sometime I think they are forgotten people. No wonder if Iraqi Kurdish looking for a help from Americans who gave them a dream, but no more than dream.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!