/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is my fast correct?

AnonymousPoster
09-13-2009, 03:57 AM
:sl:
Today I woke up for the morning prayer, and then went back to sleep. Unfortunately when I went back to sleep I had a wet dream :embarrass I immediately got up and went to the shower to do qosl. Is my fast correct? Or do I have to make up for it?
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sampharo
09-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Unintentional wet dreams do not ruin your fasting, do not worry. Your fasting is solid and valid insha Allah.

cat eyes
09-13-2009, 06:00 PM
but can sometimes your wet dreams can be intentional? depending on what you think about or what you watch before sleeping? so you men know whats going to happen.

papa_smurf
09-13-2009, 06:21 PM
How can wet dreams be intentional:hmm:.
Brother your fast will be accepted. Inshaa'Allah:shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
09-13-2009, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
but can sometimes your wet dreams can be intentional? depending on what you think about or what you watch before sleeping? so you men know whats going to happen.
not being married, in today's world, with these flashy barbie like women walking around with lots and lots of makeup, trying to gain men's attention....not looking @ them and keeping your hands to yourself is hard enough, controlling your thoughts:hmm:not impossible, but sometimes the mind wanders......you'd have to be a guy to understand;D but still, wet dreams are a natural thing for men, especially single men. it can't be controlled

Snowflake
09-13-2009, 07:06 PM
InshaAllah, the O.P has got his answer.

:threadclo

- IqRa -
09-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Some fatwas might help

Najm
09-26-2009, 11:00 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

What is a wet dream ? :S

FiAmaaniAllah

Mosleh
09-26-2009, 11:11 PM
I dont know how to tell you but i will try , when the boy bacame a man he saw a dream " wet dream " maybe he or she see it again and again when he or she wake up he\she must take shower imeditley to keeb in tahara'a

Mosleh
09-26-2009, 11:12 PM
In the " wet dream " semen get out if is that happen you need to get a shower when you wake up ^^ peace "

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.