/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hii :)

aus sis
09-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Assalam Alaikoum everyone :)

I am a sister from Australia, I joined up because it would be great to connect with muslim brothers and sisters in other countries InshAllah (guessing that most here are from the UK?)

Looking forward to contributing as much as I can, InshAllah I will learn something along the way :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
09-13-2009, 01:12 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum Sister...

I don't think I've met anyone else from Australia on the forum so far. Hopefully you will pave the way for others InshaAllah.

I hope you enjoy your stay here

:wa:

Muslim Woman
09-13-2009, 01:46 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sis :statisfie

syilla
09-14-2009, 02:23 AM
:salamext:

welcome to the forum.... and have a beneficial stay. They are a few sisters from Australia...InshaAllah you'll meet them online...:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
09-14-2009, 02:59 AM
welcome to the forum sister :) i hope you enjoy your stay with us

Rabi'ya
09-14-2009, 09:23 AM
:sl: sister

Welcome to IB. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

zakirs
09-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the forum sis :sl: .. I dont know about the demographics but there are quite many from UK.

Strzelecki
09-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Wa 3alaikum salam Aus Sis.
Welcome to Islamic Board.
Insha'Allah your stay on the forums is of great benefit to you.

May Allah (swt) protect you. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!