/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Genghis_Khan
09-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Hey, I'm a "pagan" Mongolian living in the UK. By "pagan" I mean that I follow my father's religion and worship the Blue, Mighty, Eternal Heaven, which is basically the same as your Allah.
The difference between islam and our Mongol religion is that we have different opinions on how the Eternal Heaven works on our world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ژاله
09-13-2009, 12:23 PM
welcome :D
you mean you worship the sky? Thats not Allah.

Genghis_Khan
09-13-2009, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
welcome :D
you mean you worship the sky? Thats not Allah.
Of course I don't worship the Sky, that would be stupid. I worship the one universal God. You call him Allah, I call him Eternal Heaven. He is everything and all, and his power knows no limits.

syilla
09-14-2009, 02:25 AM
Hi...

I'm sorry but Allah swt is not the same as blue and eternal heaven.

anyway welcome and have a beneficial stay. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Strzelecki
09-16-2009, 10:00 AM
Hey Genghis_Khan.
Welcome to Islamic Board.
Insha'Allah your stay on the forums is of great benefit to you.

May Allah (swt) protect you. Ameen.

جوري
09-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Why not become Tamerlane the great instead of Genghis Khan (he was his grandson) and was Muslim!

anyhow :welcome: aboard

all the best

zakirs
09-17-2009, 11:15 AM
hi ..

welcome and hope you learn more about islam :).We would be happy to clarify your doubts :)

ژاله
09-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Of course I don't worship the Sky, that would be stupid. I worship the one universal God. You call him Allah, I call him Eternal Heaven. He is everything and all, and his power knows no limits.
i dont know if the blue, mighty, eternal heaven does not refer to sky then what exactly it refers to.

Ramadhan
09-21-2009, 04:59 PM
The mongols who laid waste to baghdad and vast area of muslim-ruled regions in the end became muslims.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!