/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why do bad ppl get rewarded?

feisal24
09-13-2009, 06:25 PM
I don't understand this.

I know jealousy and envy is haraam, but some ppl are just pure evil.

For example i know someone who is pretending to have some sort of disability so he can scam the school he's going to, so he can get academic support for people who are disable.

and the thing he lies to the doctors, and the counsellors just so he can this service or other "academic privildges", and they pull it off.

and its like he's a good muslim either, he parties, goes to clubs has sex and actually solicits sex too. he good muslim face is just a facade for his parents.

this person should have been removed from the school, but he keeps getting rewarded.

we all get judged in the lifeafter, I know we should control our anger and jealousy, but why do ppl like this get away with it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
09-13-2009, 10:40 PM
its weird because i have came across muslims like this yet when they speak its like you would never believe they were doing anything wrong. There imaan is strong. They are aware Allah is there and prophet mohammad was lst messenger. They are proud of that yet they dont seem 2have any fear of the grave, they dont pray.. Its like their not obligated 2pray or something the way they carry on. Then they tell me well you are revert, your different then us well how am i different?. Allah dose not care about this that you are revert or not. We have to obey him. We are all muslimz. We cannot carry on this life doing whatever we want. They need a wake up call! How stupid can one be. Believe me their is always a punishment in this life for being disobedient. He has not stumbled upon this yet when he will see his hard times. He will be crying then and will be getting that prayer mat out.

Asim Khan
09-14-2009, 03:17 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
There imaan is strong. [...] Then they tell me well you are revert, your different then us well how am i different?
Err, that would be "racial creed" iman. I heard Dr. Israr Ahmad talking about today's Muslims making the errors the Jews made (as the prophet saw prophesied). Some of us tend to think "oh we are Allah's beloved people, the fire won't touch us, maybe for some days at the maximum."

format_quote Originally Posted by feisal24
we all get judged in the lifeafter, I know we should control our anger and jealousy, but why do ppl like this get away with it.
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
Believe me their is always a punishment in this life for being disobedient. He has not stumbled upon this yet when he will see his hard times. He will be crying then and will be getting that prayer mat out.
Umm, Allah swt doesn't run things according to strict in-world karma (sorry for the long term). If you've heard Dr. Zakir trying to prove the existence of the Day of Judgement, he gives the example of a mafia member living it up: "robbing is such a good thing, I get to go to fine restaurants, expensive hotels; my mind is worry free with the police and the government in my pocket". Bad people suddenly experiencing karma (calamitous events) actually get favoured by Allah swt (that they may repent) over those which He allows to let be in their evildoing untill death arrives.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “When Allah wills good for His slave, He hastens his punishment in this world, and when He wills bad for His slave, He withholds his sins until he comes with them on the Day of Resurrection.” Tirmidhi, 2396.

cat eyes
09-14-2009, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asim Khan

Err, that would be "racial creed" iman. I heard Dr. Israr Ahmad talking about today's Muslims making the errors the Jews made (as the prophet saw prophesied). Some of us tend to think "oh we are Allah's beloved people, the fire won't touch us, maybe for some days at the maximum."

Umm, Allah swt doesn't run things according to strict in-world karma (sorry for the long term). If you've heard Dr. Zakir trying to prove the existence of the Day of Judgement, he gives the example of a mafia member living it up: "robbing is such a good thing, I get to go to fine restaurants, expensive hotels; my mind is worry free with the police and the government in my pocket". Bad people suddenly experiencing karma (calamitous events) actually get favoured by Allah swt (that they may repent) over those which He allows to let be in their evildoing untill death arrives.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: When Allah wills good for His slave, He hastens his punishment in this world, and when He wills bad for His slave, He withholds his sins until he comes with them on the Day of Resurrection. Tirmidhi, 2396.

There is no such thing as racial creed iman. You either have iman or you don't! You can know if somebody has iman if they are doing wrong so they know its wrong. But if they have an addiction to certain things such as alcohol and drugs. If they repent and get help its gud inshallaah.... People do change you know with help and scholars say alot of things....at da end of the day only Allah knows..and only Allah can judge! only if they repent they might be saved. Brother as Allah says there is punishments in this life for what your own hands did!!! This is the law of Allah! The reward of the good life is only from Allah if you keep from evil!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asim Khan
09-14-2009, 04:43 AM
It just seemed ridiculous to me to be calling someone a strong momin, let alone a momin who is shaky with salah. I'm forgetting, but did Sheikh Salem Al Amry (in one of the Peace TV ads) quote an imam ra that leaving Salah determines apostasy? Those who have abandoned salah (even eid!) are beyond being fasiq; (starting to be) murtads? :(

Muslim Woman
09-14-2009, 05:36 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by feisal24

why do ppl like this get away with it.

Allah is merciful to believers and non-believers , good and bad people in this world. Allah will be merciful to beleivers only in hereafter .

So , we must not think like that bad people get away with this ; they can escape punishment in this world only -
Never on final day .

And Allah knows Best.

AnonymousPoster
09-14-2009, 10:53 AM
I’ve just come across this thread and I was reading some interesting replies. BUT, something’s not adding up.

People who get they’re punishment in this world (as in as soon as they do something bad, they get they’re punishment for it within a few days/ weeks) but when someone else does it, its like they have so much faith that Allah won’t hurt them they carry on living they’re lives in sin, they carry on marrying the men/women they fornicated with, they carry on having beautiful children, ok it seems perfect but yeah they might be bickering here and there and that’s about it, is that they’re harshest punishment???? I really don’t understand, Allah is The Just, so how comes when people do all this all they’re lives, they know they can easily repent from the heart and be forgiven, then all is hunky dory, it’s not fair, they win and we lose either way, because they know they can commit sin and they also know that Allah is Most Forgiving.

Where is the justice in this? And to all those who say that evildoers get they’re punishment in the afterlife and good people get it here (well something along those lines)…. if Allah is The Just, why would He favour some slaves over others by waiting to give them they’re punishment in the afterlife (which is much worse) than getting punished on earth (which is nothing compared to the punishment of the afterlife)?

This is what I don’t understand and also, ‘you get what your hands have earned’ …. Errrrr Hello???? I don’t see that happening to the majority of evil doers, and why would Allah wait to punish them in the afterlife then here? And some will be punished BOTH here and there! Something’s not adding up.

Soulja Girl
09-14-2009, 11:09 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
and why would Allah wait to punish them in the afterlife then here? And some will be punished BOTH here and there! Something’s not adding up.
^Cuz like you said before, the punishment of the afterlife is much more severe...

And how do we know, who are we to judge ppl eh?? We may see ppl as "bad" but for all we know, they could be wakin up in teh middle of teh night, whilst you and I are probz sleepin and they must be repentin sincerely to Allah! :exhausted

:wa:

Sampharo
09-14-2009, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
People who get they’re punishment in this world (as in as soon as they do something bad, they get they’re punishment for it within a few days/ weeks) but when someone else does it, its like they have so much faith that Allah won’t hurt them they carry on living they’re lives in sin, they carry on marrying the men/women they fornicated with, they carry on having beautiful children, ok it seems perfect but yeah they might be bickering here and there and that’s about it, is that they’re harshest punishment???? I really don’t understand, Allah is The Just, so how comes when people do all this all they’re lives, they know they can easily repent from the heart and be forgiven, then all is hunky dory, it’s not fair, they win and we lose either way, because they know they can commit sin and they also know that Allah is Most Forgiving.
Brothers, check the other thread that just discussed this concept here: http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...on-kuffar.html

It should address your concerns

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.