/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Academy: Name Suggestions

Beardo
09-13-2009, 07:09 PM
I need a few name suggestions for the Academy that'll be open to all (free of charge) very soon Insha'Allah!

Any suggestions?

JannahAcademy is taken. imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
09-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Have you ever considered turning LI/IB into JB? Or is JannahBoard.com taken?

Al-Qalam can do for an Academy (I'm unsure what that is though).

Beardo
09-13-2009, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Have you ever considered turning LI/IB into JB? Or is JannahBoard.com taken?

Al-Qalam can do for an Academy (I'm unsure what that is though).
lol True. I wanted something unique though. Like EssentialsAcademy.com or something.

LOL! I actually HAVE considered JannahBoard.com. :P It's just that IslamicBoard has higher SEO. Plus it's an original name, so I decided to leave it untouched.

The Ruler
09-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Something unique: AiBeeAkademii.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
09-13-2009, 09:10 PM
:sl:

What are you planning for regarding the institute? Like what kinds of classes or courses will you be teaching?

Beardo
09-13-2009, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Na7lah
:sl:

What are you planning for regarding the institute? Like what kinds of classes or courses will you be teaching?
Whoa whoa, I'm not teaching anything, lol! I'm no scholar, not even close. Just a student, as my avatar says.

We'll be starting with History, just like our last course.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.