/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Long term proposal, problem??

anonymous
09-13-2009, 07:12 PM
If a guy n girl are trying to get married but are forced to wait a long time cuz of some difficulties will they be tempted2 commit zina if they wait for too long?

This guy n girl I know r tryin2 get married but talk on phone a lot cuz they can't wait2 b with each other n I no it can create fitna if they keep talkin but I wna no if this stuff happens so I can advise them n help them before something happens

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mathematician
09-13-2009, 07:42 PM
The temptation to commit zina only enters a heart that has no taqwa.
It's important to make oneself have taqwa so that his/her soul commands him
to do that which pleases Allah.
To achieve taqwa, read:
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503545552

Snowflake
09-13-2009, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
If a guy n girl are trying to get married but are forced to wait a long time cuz of some difficulties will they be tempted2 commit zina if they wait for too long?

This guy n girl I know r tryin2 get married but talk on phone a lot cuz they can't wait2 b with each other n I no it can create fitna if they keep talkin but I wna no if this stuff happens so I can advise them n help them before something happens
:sl: - They shouldn't talk unless it's necessary. And if they get close before marriage, it will take away the excitement of being married, not to mention possibly lead to them commiting haram acts (sin). I personally believe that even if you love someone, you shouldn't allow passionate thoughts to enter your head and if they do, to distract yourself by seeking protection from the shaytaan and making dhikr etc. It is not haram to love someone but it should be kept pure.

may I ask why they can't marry at present? Do they know they can perform nikah and stay with their families until they are able to live together? :)

anonymous
09-13-2009, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mathematician
The temptation to commit zina only enters a heart that has no taqwa.
It's important to make oneself have taqwa so that his/her soul commands him
to do that which pleases Allah.
To achieve taqwa, read:
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503545552
Yeh but u see this is da whole crux of da matter, sum1 can have taqwa but that doesn't mean that they r safe from zina. What bout the story of barsisa didn't he have taqwa but he made that girl baby n then he killed her??

N didn't the prophet say that every son of Adam will have his share of zina?? I'm worried I don't no what2 do n i dont wnt them 2do anything they r gonna regret

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
09-13-2009, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
:sl: - They shouldn't talk unless it's necessary. And if they get close before marriage, it will take away the excitement of being married, not to mention possibly lead to them commiting haram acts (sin). I personally believe that even if you love someone, you shouldn't allow passionate thoughts to enter your head and if they do, to distract yourself by seeking protection from the shaytaan and making dhikr etc. It is not haram to love someone but it should be kept pure.

may I ask why they can't marry at present? Do they know they can perform nikah and stay with their families until they are able to live together? :)
I dnt wna say what the reason is cuz I'm nt suppose2 mention anything n yeh they no they cn perform nikah n stay in their own homes but it's more complicated than that. Families r jus vein 2 difficult n they like each other2 much 2 giv up

Snowflake
09-13-2009, 09:22 PM
I dnt wna say what the reason is cuz I'm nt suppose2 mention anything n yeh they no they cn perform nikah n stay in their own homes but it's more complicated than that. Families r jus vein 2 difficult n they like each other2 much 2 giv up
I'm sorry, I thought the reason was like education etc. If their families don't agree, then they need even more help from Allah subhana wa ta 'ala. That should give them an incentive to keep away from haram. My humble opinion is that they should avoid all contact, seek the pleasure of Allah subhana wa ta 'ala and make duaa to Him for their needs. Allah is the turner of hearts and if He wills, their families will say from their own mouths for them to get married. But if they displease Him, then they shouldn't expect anything good. :wa:

P.S. Barheesa lost his taqwa due to pride which is what lead to his ruin. So taqwa is what they need.

anonymous
09-13-2009, 09:40 PM
[MAD][/MAD]
I'm sorry, I thought the reason was like education etc. If their families don't agree, then they need even more help from Allah subhana wa ta 'ala. That should give them an incentive to keep away from haram. My humble opinion is that they should avoid all contact, seek the pleasure of Allah subhana wa ta 'ala and make duaa to Him for their needs. Allah is the turner of hearts and if He wills, their families will say from their own mouths for them to get married. But if they displease Him, then they shouldn't expect anything good. :wa:

P.S. Barheesa lost his taqwa due to pride which is what lead to his ruin. So taqwa is what they need.
I though barsisa was that Jewish worshipped who was tricked by shaitan2 commit zina wile her bros were out of town?

- IqRa -
09-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah that's him.

Snowflake
09-14-2009, 10:31 PM
yeh that's who I meant.. but I thought he was a muslim?

anonymous
09-15-2009, 02:05 PM
yeh that's who I meant.. but I thought he was a muslim?
Yh he wz Jewish. So do these happen if ppl talk on the phone4 too long? Wile they want2 commit zina???

What can I say n how can I advise them??

Hamas
09-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Assalamu Alaikum :)

I dont get it .. it sounds like such a small dilema that your complicating and what do you mean if they talk on the phone too long they will commit zina?

I think i know whay type of people these are maybe their both just scared of being alone and having no partner so they trying everything to stay together but truth is if its not meant to be its not gona happen .. Tell them both to do istikarah inshAllah they will get an answear.

Salam :)

Muslim Woman
09-15-2009, 03:53 PM
:sl:

This guy n girl I know r tryin2 get married but talk on phone a lot

surely it may lead them in to commit a major sin as they already fall in love and don't have pateince to wait . Allah warned in Quran that don't go near to adultery. So , anything that can provoke young people like talking without the presence of guardian etc -- believers must stay away from this situation.

Tell them to keep fasting and pray Allah to help them in getting married if this is good for hereafter .

And Allah knows Best .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.