/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Embarrased...!!!

anonymous
09-14-2009, 10:53 AM
Beinging a muslim i should know right from wrong. however recently i feel that am not being the best i can be. Me and my fiance seem to get really close to each other we havent done anyhing bad but like, we just have alot of contact, and sometimes its hard to resist. During ramadan i havent gone to see him, but i no once that we stop fasting its going to end up being the same. when i go home after we have met i feel really bad and i pray that allah forgives me. but its the same when we meet again. what do i do, to help my self? do i tell him? he is very understanding and am sure he feels the same but its just that were both embarrased we hide it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-14-2009, 11:18 AM
:sl:

Fear Allah and don't meet him in private . If possible , get married .

AlbanianMuslim
09-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Dont allow yourselves to be alone together!!!
PLEASE sis, talk to your fiance and express your concerns. You must wait till the wedding to be alone together. Its for your own good and his!

AlbanianMuslim
09-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Dont allow yourselves to be alone together!!!
PLEASE sis, talk to your fiance and express your concerns. You must wait till the wedding to be alone together. Its for your own good and his!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!