/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the standard of healthcare services at 57357

tresbien
09-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Sheikh Ramadan Ibn El Moez, Imam Of The Islamic Center In New York is impressed by the standard of healthcare services at 57357

During his visit to hospital 57357, Sheikh Ramadan Ibn El Moez ,Imam Of The Islamic Center In New York reveals his impressions about Hospital 57357:
"It is really the first time for me to visit the children’s cancer hospital 57375.When I was in America I visited a good number of Muslim patients belonging to the Arab or other foreign communities and I used to say: when and where will we find in Egypt a similar standard of healthcare and cleanliness as the one we encounter in their clean hospitals. That is why I would like to sincerely thank the working staff in this hospital which truly brings forth and embodies God’s gracious saying “we will give you, who work, the best”.
And I really experienced in this place how God values anyone who perfects the task which is assigned to him. If you want to thank God and show him how grateful you are for the grace and blessing of good health join in and encourage your brothers and sisters to contribute to the Children’s Cancer Hospital.
I address this message to every Muslim: the best way that a man can choose to get closer to God is by helping people.
The messenger of Allah ,may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him, said “The finest people are those who are the most useful to others." May God Almighty grant healing to all the sick children

http://www.57357.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1063

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.