/* */

PDA

View Full Version : will there be TV in Jannah?

ahmed_indian
09-14-2009, 07:17 PM
:sl:,

i was wondering that if there be TV or TV-type thing in Jannah.

if i leave all these movies, music for Allah's sake, can i watch them and my favourite shows, music, movies in Jannah?

is there a possibility?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamicRevival
09-14-2009, 08:06 PM
lol, Are you joking?

Rasema
09-14-2009, 08:10 PM
:sl:

Thanks for the laugh. Seriously, don't you have any other questions stored in your head.

Well, in jennah, it is said, that you can have whatever you wish and I don't think that you'll wish tv.

:wa:

//-Asif-\\
09-14-2009, 08:20 PM
Why the heck would anyone wanna watch TV in Paradise?

First let's ask why do we watch TV in this dunya? To get informed on a certain matter or subject, entertainment, to kill time. But the MAIN reason: When you don't have or better yet CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO DO.

In Jannah, the last thing on anyone's mind is going to be watching TV, no matter how good the show is/was to you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
09-14-2009, 08:23 PM
lol when I was a kid, I used to wish there was playstation in jannah and I could play all day without going to school. lol

The Ruler
09-14-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm still hoping that there's a jackload of manga. Each with a new twist and a new story.

To the OP, I don't think you'll ever feel the need to watch TV. Who needs TV when you've got endless food? Heavenly food. Literally.

alcurad
09-14-2009, 09:10 PM
haha, good one.

see no one knows what's it going to be like, if you mean you can have what you want, then yes, but then what would you want then might not be what you want now, or maybe not.

living like we do now for eternity is pretty boring, even if you watch all the shows there are to watch, and it takes you so and so time, then what? hence it might be that the level of consciousness you have them would be different, although there is nothing to prevent one from seeing TV shows certainly. or living entire new lives like we play video games now or drinking rainbows etc.

Snowflake
09-14-2009, 09:18 PM
lolll akhi! Thanks for making me laugh ;D

Who wants TV when you can see Allah? :D

And anyway, who'd wanna watch TV when our eyes will be seeing things like no eye has ever seen on earth? :ooh:

Laila01x
09-14-2009, 09:22 PM
LOLZ im sure you will have better things to wish for in jaanah then TV

what a funny post :D

cat eyes
09-14-2009, 09:26 PM
even if there was going to be a tv in jannah bro you will not be interested in it because you would be to busy watching everything else. there is things in jannah that no human eyes have seen or even no human can think of! so believe me you will not be interested in tv

Güven
09-14-2009, 09:35 PM
This is definitely one of the most hilarious question I have ever seen.

Jannah isnt like this world bro. This world is NOTHING compared to jannah. The most beautiful place on earth is the most ugly place in Jannah.

When you see Jannah, you will totally forget about tv's thats for sure.

Even if you still insist to watch tv , then you'll probably get something better instead. you desires will be satisfied nonetheless.

but let's just try to get there first Insha'Allah. :D

Banu_Hashim
09-14-2009, 09:36 PM
lol, the title of this thread made me laugh.

I guess you can have anything you want in Jannah. But I'm sure there will be much nicer and enjoyable things in Jannah than TV ;D.

_PakistaN_
09-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Come on bro, a lot of people don't like watching t.v in the dunya. why would u want to watch it in Paradie?

Cabdullahi
09-14-2009, 11:04 PM
brother no hd tv but you'll get something called 'hs' which is an abbreviation for high sensitivity
your senses will be multiplied these include hearing, tasting , touching and smelling i doubt you'll be wanting to watch tv not zee tv anyway my indian brother

kashmirshazad
09-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Imagine that eh, we could watch Match of the Day in Jannah lol,

Danah
09-15-2009, 11:38 AM
There will be no time to even think or just remember that there was something called "TV"
the main purpose of TV in our days is entertainment. In Jannah you will be entertained by so many other things that will be more than enough for you to think about such trivial things

its as our beloved prophet when he gave a description of Jannah and concluded with these words, "There will be bounties which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart has ever perceived.''
so no one will even descend himself to think about such a silly thing that we keep proud of in our days

take this scenario:
you are traveling by plane from US to Australia, would you ever think that you may use a "camel" to reach your destination?...that will be so silly and naive if you ever put that in your mind even without telling anybody about it

Even though, you can have anything you want in Jannah, but I am sure that your orders will be far higher than just a "TV"

Muezzin
09-15-2009, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
:sl:,

i was wondering that if there be TV or TV-type thing in Jannah.

if i leave all these movies, music for Allah's sake, can i watch them and my favourite shows, music, movies in Jannah?

is there a possibility?
Possibly.

Inshallah, if we all get there, we might be too busy enjoying eternal bliss to notice.

Najm
09-15-2009, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
This is definitely one of the most hilarious question I have ever seen.

Jannah isnt like this world bro. This world is NOTHING compared to jannah. The most beautiful place on earth is the most ugly place in Jannah.

When you see Jannah, you will totally forget about tv's thats for sure.

Even if you still insist to watch tv , then you'll probably get something better instead. you desires will be satisfied nonetheless.

but let's just try to get there first Insha'Allah. :D
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

So you dont want a TV? :embarrass I wont mind, i wanna watch Peace TV though.

Anyways .... lets do all the great deeds and hard work to get there first, and then you can complain :embarrass

FiAmaaniAllah

Güven
09-15-2009, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

So you dont want a TV? :embarrass I wont mind, i wanna watch Peace TV though.

Anyways .... lets do all the great deeds and hard work to get there first, and then you can complain :embarrass

FiAmaaniAllah

Nah I dont want TV. I want something wich no eye has seen. :D

Salahudeen
09-15-2009, 07:38 PM
^ that would be great like Hoor al ayan :)

what would also be great is to see the sahaaba like umar and abu bakr and to be able to speak with them and sit with them :P when I just think about it :cry:

also no more need to use the toilet :) whatever you eat no need to use the toilet this I am looking forward too lol

Muslimah4Eva x
09-15-2009, 09:24 PM
There will be far more better things in Jannnah, that you won't even think about 'TV'.

ChOcCi
09-16-2009, 03:03 AM
haha maybe you'll get a TV in heaven, but whose gonna make the shows and movies for you after the day of judgment? ^_^

ieshia
09-16-2009, 03:17 AM
hahaha How old are you? (i'm not trying to offend you)
I only asked because it really does sound like something kids would say. I used to volunteer at boys and girls club and that comment reminded me of a few kids from there. Why would you want TV if you can have anything you want. The heaven is described as, you get everything you desire, so why not act out what ever show/movie you want rather than watching it. Just a suggestion lol

ieshia
09-16-2009, 03:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ChOcCi
haha maybe you'll get a TV in heaven, but whose gonna make the shows and movies for you after the day of judgment? ^_^
All the other people who have a great passion for TV. There has to be more right.:statisfie

Beardo
09-16-2009, 03:20 AM
lolz :D

Jannah has anything you've ever dreamed of, except 70,000,000,000,000,000,000,000..... times better.

It even has the better version of Rugrats... Man, do I miss that show. :( I'm proud to say I watched every episode before we removed the TV from our house four years ago. "What a baby gotsta do is what a baby gotsta do." - Tommy Pickles.

But steering back to topic, inshallah let's try to get their first. Maybe we can make an IslamicBoard forum there too. :X A forum that doesn't moderate every thread, post, or word you publish. Hmm...

ahmed_indian
09-16-2009, 07:51 AM
relax bro's and sis's...dont be hard on me!

it was just a thought bcoz i heard a hadith that a person will desire to grow crops in jannah and Allah will tell him that man is never satisfied.

so i was wondering whether ppl will desire other things of this world or not!

Beardo
09-16-2009, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
relax bro's and sis's...dont be hard on me!

it was just a thought bcoz i heard a hadith that a person will desire to grow crops in jannah and Allah will tell him that man is never satisfied.

so i was wondering whether ppl will desire other things of this world or not!
ATTACKKK!!!

lol jk. We were just commenting. Don't take it personally.

Inshallah you'll be more than satisfied with what you'll get. It'll be better than TV. Our minds cannot imagine it. But I gaurantee you, that you'll be 700688900% satisfied with what you'll get, inshallah.

جوري
09-16-2009, 08:20 AM
ROFL what a thread...

why not just star in your own movies?

sob7an Allah, if you are worried about being bored in heaven.. you won't be, but let's strive to get there insha'Allah

:w:

ChOcCi
09-16-2009, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
lolz :D

Jannah has anything you've ever dreamed of, except 70,000,000,000,000,000,000,000..... times better.

It even has the better version of Rugrats... Man, do I miss that show. :( I'm proud to say I watched every episode before we removed the TV from our house four years ago. "What a baby gotsta do is what a baby gotsta do." - Tommy Pickles.

But steering back to topic, inshallah let's try to get their first. Maybe we can make an IslamicBoard forum there too. :X A forum that doesn't moderate every thread, post, or word you publish. Hmm...

Just watch the episodes on youtube ^_^

P.S I made a thread a good 12 hours a go in general, still no acceptance.. can a mod please check it out and give me some feedback?? Maybe move it to another thread??? Im really having trouble with my faith regarding a few things so I want to clarify them.. :hmm:

Salahudeen
09-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ gossamer sky post rofl that killed me lol

I'M still laughin 5 mins later ll

nebula
09-16-2009, 07:12 PM
bro who would wanna watch tv when you got all those hoor al ayn stairing at you!:shade:

Muhaba
09-17-2009, 04:29 AM
I hope i can get a nice novel to read while sitting under a tree once in a while. lol

sudais1
09-19-2009, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kashmirshazad
Imagine that eh, we could watch Match of the Day in Jannah lol,
I always wanted a good game of football in Jannah, That wembley will look like cow dump compared to my stadium. I always wanted a Football match to play with Muhammad SAW and Isa AS on one team and Musa and Nuh AS on the other, like a 2 v 2 joga bonito match. May Allah admit us to Firdaws :)

I also want to wrestle Khalid bin Walid loool
and chat endlessly with Usamah bin Zayd :D, much cooler things than TV. Why watch tv when can re live scenerios? I want to re live Badr and Qadissiya lol

sister herb
09-21-2009, 02:35 PM

...and I wish there would to be internet too in Jannah and then I could chat with my friends for ever and spend time without any limits in my favourite forums too...

:embarrass

Ramadhan
09-21-2009, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

...and I wish there would to be internet too in Jannah and then I could chat with my friends for ever and spend time without any limits in my favourite forums too...

:embarrass
You can even make yourself Administrator!!!
:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.