/* */

PDA

View Full Version : curious

AnonymousPoster
09-15-2009, 12:50 AM
is it permissible when one is reciting the holy Qur'an in arabic being the last 10days of ramadan and reciting so fast that it is almost like the person was mumbling and on top of that rocking back and forth and not sitting up straight? not being an arab and not reciting in his mother tongue language either so on top of that not even understanding what one is reading so therefore the inspiration is not going inside of the heart. is it accepted from Allah? i am highly concerned about this as i saw muslim doing this. shouldn't you look respectful and sound respectful in what he was doing? he is reciting Allah almighty's beautiful words shouldn't he be more careful? i just want to know that this is Acceptable. thank you.

another thing i want to know is if you miss pray because of sleeping being overly tired from staying up till fajir is it accepted from Allah if you make up for it in the night time? or any time?
:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.