/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Simple Marriage Querry - Please Answer

blm2007
09-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Asalamualaikum wr wb

I dont know if this has already been posted by someone but say if one is ready to get married, how should/would/does one go about it? Where do they go? An what if their family relatives arent really aiding in this??

Jazkallah khairun

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
09-16-2009, 02:17 AM
Assalamu alaykum - You can try asking the imaan at your local mosque. If you attend for prayers there and he is familiar with you, he will feel more comfortable putting your name forward. May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen.

Salahudeen
09-16-2009, 06:28 AM
Or you could do what I did, get a big card, stand outside the masjid on the day of jummah, and write on it " I wanna get married my number is 0798****** get your Wali to call me if your interested and do a smily face like this :)

don't forget the smiley face at the end :)

I crack myself up rofl

also yell "COME GET YOUR HUSBAND HERE" you know like "BIG ISSUE COME GET YOUR BIG ISSUE HERE"

I think you'll find this tactic is very good in raising awareness regarding your search and you'll expand your horizions and opportunities many fold.

Snowflake
09-16-2009, 06:32 AM
lol omg the bro would prob be locked up in the minaret until he is rescued repunzel style.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
09-16-2009, 06:34 AM
^ LOL the minaret is the best place to do this, but you need a bigger plackard with much bigger writing to do it from the minaret. Maybe stash a plackard with your message of marriage at the top of the minaret. Then when they lock you up at the top, you can go BOOM and surprise them :) and start shouting again.

on a more serious note you could ask some of the brothers at the masjid if they know of any sister's that are looking to get married :)
or ask the imam. How old are you brother, I may know some 1.

Snowflake
09-16-2009, 06:44 AM
Good idea! About asking the brothers I mean lol

Muhaba
09-16-2009, 11:42 AM
tell all your friends, the ppl at masjid, distant relatives who might be willing to help you, etc.

Brother Squiggle, it might be better idea to have the message printed on one's shirt. lol

Salahudeen
09-16-2009, 03:29 PM
lol I was in a crazy mood when I wrote that, I'm back to normal again now. but t shirts is good idea yeah, sublimnal advertising :shade: people will take it in without you even saying anything.

Snowflake
09-16-2009, 05:06 PM
omg sis muhaba I was going to write that to squiggle lol. I'm back to normal too now :D

zakirs
09-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Talk to the imam bro..

@squiggle .. did the master plan work out ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.