/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help for a brother :(

jay786
09-15-2009, 10:04 PM
:sl:

Where do I even start.. first of all, I didn't get the grades I wanted to get into sixth form which really hit me hard.:cry:I was so intent of going there to do A levels even my parents were excited for me but i've failed themimsad, I've applied to several other colleges but they all turned me down because they were full and I was put on the waiting list. My father has spoken to the head of sixth form (the original one I was going to go to) two times now and he said no. I was only 1 grade off. Even I'm loosing faith in Islam because of so much worry :(

Now, tomorrow my father is going to speak to him again for one last time to persuade him with all he's got to get me into the sixth form. If I don't get in, the only option is private college which is going to cost a lot of feesimsad

Is their any tips that you can help me with to persuade the head of sixth form?

Thank you so much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakirs
09-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Bro don't think that life without difficulties is promised for a muslim.Our beloved prophet s.a.w had to go through many difficulties during his life , yet he is the ideal muslim.So , don't be too panicky , pray to Allah and do your best.

cat eyes
09-16-2009, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jay786
:sl:

Where do I even start.. first of all, I didn't get the grades I wanted to get into sixth form which really hit me hard.:cry:I was so intent of going there to do A levels even my parents were excited for me but i've failed themimsad, I've applied to several other colleges but they all turned me down because they were full and I was put on the waiting list. My father has spoken to the head of sixth form (the original one I was going to go to) two times now and he said no. I was only 1 grade off. Even I'm loosing faith in Islam because of so much worry :(

Now, tomorrow my father is going to speak to him again for one last time to persuade him with all he's got to get me into the sixth form. If I don't get in, the only option is private college which is going to cost a lot of feesimsad

Is their any tips that you can help me with to persuade the head of sixth form?

Thank you so much.
you know what bro i think private colleges are much better seriously. i know they will cost a lot but its worth it. They don't call them private college for no reason. they are more advanced in teaching students to the very best. but i don't know where your living but i just know the private colleges where im living.. its like the people go in there with the brain of a 5year old and come out totally transformed with a masters degree lol and they got a job pretty quick also because of the high status of the college :statisfie

jay786
09-16-2009, 05:14 AM
thread is closed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.