/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 27th!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
09-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Zirr b. Hubaish reported that Ubayy b. Ka'b (Allah be pleased with him) said about Lailat-ul-Qadr: By Allah, I know well about it. Shu'ba said: To the best of my knowledge it was the twenty-seventh night for which the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) commanded us to stand for prayer. Shu'ba doubted these words: That it was the night for which the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) commanded us to stand for prayer. And (he further) said: This was narrated to me by a friend of mine from him (the Holy Prophet). Book 006, Hadith Number 2634.Sahih Muslim

EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE DUA FOR ME!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hayaa
09-16-2009, 05:46 PM
:sl:

^InshaAllah, will keep the whole ummah in my dua's. Would appreciate it if the favor's returned :p

Abu Huraira, may Allah be pleased with him, related that the Prophet (S) said: “When the last one-third of the night remains, our Lord, the Glorious One descends towards the heaven of the earth and proclaims: Who is that who supplicates for Me, and I grant his supplication? Who is that who begs Me for anything and I grant it to him? And who is that who seeks My forgiveness, and I forgive him?” (Bukhari, Muslim).
SubhanAllah!

rpwelton
09-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Laylutul Qadr can be any odd night in the last 10 nights of Ramadan. For all we know it may have already passed.

Najm
09-16-2009, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rpwelton
Laylutul Qadr can be any odd night in the last 10 nights of Ramadan. For all we know it may have already passed.

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Yes it might have, but it can be tonight, or on the 29th. Make your intention in hope of that night, and certainly the reward is near inshaAllah!!

FiAmaaniAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
09-16-2009, 08:11 PM
We finish our khatamul quraan today in Taraweeh.

DigitalStorm82
09-16-2009, 08:37 PM
for past 5-6 years it has been 27th of Ramadan, according to my interpretation of the signs.

Danah
09-16-2009, 08:45 PM
^ what kind of signs bro if u don't mind?

DigitalStorm82
09-16-2009, 09:34 PM
In short... Light breeze, not too hot not too cold, very very light rain, and sun rising without rays the next morning.

What are the signs of laylatul-Qadr?

Allaah's Messenger , (SAW), described the morning after Lailatul-Qadr, so that the Muslim may know which day it is. From Ubayy, (RA), who said: that he, (SAW), said: "On the morning following Laylatul-Qadr the sun rises not having any rays, as if it were a brass dish, until it rises up." {Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmithi and Ibn Majah}

Abu Hurairah, (RA), said : "We were discussing Laylatul-Qadr in the presence of Allah's Messenger so he said : 'Which of you remembers {the night} when the moon arose and was like half a plate? {Muslim}

Ibn 'Abbaas (RA), said: Allaah's Messenger, (SAW), said: "Lailatul-Qadr is calm and pleasant, neither hot nor cold, the sun arises on its morning being feeble and red." {at-Tayaalisee, Ibn Khuzaimah and al-Bazzaar with a Hasan Isnad}

Narrated by Ubayy Ibn Ka’b, "Zirr Ibn Hubaysh reported: I thus asked Ubayy Ibn Ka’b: Your brother (in faith) Ibn Mas’ud says: He who stands (for the night prayer) throughout the year will find Lailatul Qadr. Thereupon he said: May Allah have mercy upon him. (He said these words) with the intention that people might not rely only (on one night), whereas he knew that it (Lailatul Qadr) was in the month of Ramadhan and it was the 27th night. I said to him: AbulMundhir, on what grounds do you say that? Thereupon he said: By the indication or by the sign which the Messenger of Allah SAW gave us, and that is that on that day (the sun) would rise without having any ray in it." {Muslim}

It was narrated by Abu Salama: "Once I went to Abu Said al-Kudri and asked him, "Won’t you come with us to the date palm trees to have a talk?" So Abu Said replied, "Once Allah’s Apostle performed Iktikaaf on the first 10 days of the month of Ramadhan and we did the same with him. Gabriel came to him and said, "The night you are looking for is ahead of you." So the Prophet SAW performed the Iktikaaf in the middle (second) 10 days of the month of Ramadhan and we too performed Iktikaaf with him. Gabriel came to him and said, "The night which you are looking for is ahead of you." On the morning of the 20th Ramadhan, the Prophet SAW delivered a sermon saying: "Whoever has performed Iktikaaf with me should continue it. I have been shown the Night of ‘Qadr’, but have forgotten the date, but it is in the odd nights of the last 10 nights. I saw in my dream that I was prostrating in mud and water." In those days the roof of the mosque was made of branches of date palm trees. At the same time the sky was clear and no cloud visible, but suddenly a cloud came and it rained. The Prophet SAW led us in the prayer and I saw the traces of mud on the forehead and the nose of Allah’s Apostle. So it was the confirmation of that dream." {al-Bukhari, Volume 1:777}

Najm
09-16-2009, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
We finish our khatamul quraan today in Taraweeh.
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Alllahu Akbar!
Alllahu Akbar!! Alllahu Akbar!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

Rasema
09-17-2009, 12:06 AM
:sl:
It's been raining in U.S. as well :statisfie

Danah
09-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Jazak Allah khair brother DigitalStorm82 for the hadeeths

10 minutes to fajir here, I really really really hope that it's tonight

DigitalStorm82
09-17-2009, 04:06 AM
By the will of Allah, I have witnessed the signs...

Tonight is Layllatul Qadr, Inshallah.

Turn to Allah in sincere repentance... and start tomorrow sin free, Inshallah.

Brothers/Sisters, tonight is the night you make that change you have always wanted to make... Turn to Allah and start your new life tomorrow.

May Allah forgive our sins, guide us, and keep us on the straight path.

Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.