/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chasing Up a Application...

nadia030812
09-16-2009, 08:22 PM
:sl:

I know this is non-islamic but i like this forum so i would like people's input on this situation.

Basically, I applied to two jobs at the same company but different roles. I applied to one two weeks ago and one last week. I appplied directly through the companies website recruitement page. The posts have come down now. I just wondered whether i should ring up to see what my application progress is? or shal i not bother?

The second job post that I applied to last week, even though its gone down from the companies website, its gone up on various different recruitment agency websites which i find abit weird...so do i still ring up??

:hmm:

Thank you for any replies :rock:

Jazak'Allah

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nadia030812
09-16-2009, 11:52 PM
no replies??

جوري
09-16-2009, 11:54 PM
:sl: sister

Yes perhaps you can write them back, with a follow up to make sure they are in receipt of it and if there are other information that they need.

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

zakirs
09-17-2009, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
:sl: sister

Yes perhaps you can write them back, with a follow up to make sure they are in receipt of it and if there are other information that they need.

and Allah swt knows best

:w:
:sl

yes i guess you need to follow up as skye sis said.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.