/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why to diviide?

peaceandlove
09-17-2009, 11:25 AM
I am starting this thread because some guys are talking about shia and sunnis , but can somebody give a prove to that dividing our self as shia or sunnis are justified in islam by pointing some verses from quran , or any hadis or even saying of companian of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W or even most peope use the saying of scholar like Iman Abu Hanifa or Iman Shafi etc to justify to divide i even never heared a single statements from any of the imams that you should called them shia or sunni or haiafi or malki etc and divide themself.

Some body also points the reason as shia believes to me Hazrat Ali as a Khalifa , and sunnis believe Hazrat Abu Bakar as a Khalifa to justify their reason to divide but thats a simple political reason which can be happen at any state but that not the casue to divide.

Look at following verses of quran
"And hold fast, All together, by the rope Which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves;" [Al-Qur’an 3:103]

"As for those who divide Their religion and break up Into sects, thou hast No part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end Tell them the truth Of all that they did." [Al-Qur’an 6:159]

so why? why? some muslims try to divide our self as shia or sunni? i am just confusing that why even some scholars do this even after such a clear instrucitons from quran that is those who divide Their religion and break up Into sects, thou hast No part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah.

If we asked some body who was Prophet Muhammad S.A.W the reply was surely Muslim nothing else , and obviosly in Islam we have to follow Prophet Muhammad so why we are calling ourself as Shia or Sunii instead of Muslim.

Actually i want to asked give me any prove that justify to divide , i know after such a clear instructions from Quran no body can prove it but why , even some schloars are promoting it after such a clear instructions from Quran.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!