/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please keep them in your du3a

جوري
09-18-2009, 08:28 PM
My uncle W just passed away.. my mom doesn't know yet.. he was the nicest guy imsad please keep him in your du3a, as well my mom and his wife and only son.. what devastating news..

inna lillah wa'ina ilyhi raji3oon

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hayaa
09-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raj'ioon

I'm so sorry to hear about this sis :'( He died in the most blessed of months on the most blessed of days. May Allah (swt) grant him Jannatul Firdaws and his loved ones patience and may He protect them always. Ameen

I'm sorry *hug*

جوري
09-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Life is the exception isn't it? sob7an Allah.. it evanesces before we have had a chance to figure anything out..
I wasn't able to find out much, except that he made jum3a prayer and went home feeling dizzy and unwell, so they called the doc and by the time he came he had passed on...

Allah yer7mo.. my poor aunt.. it seems every Ramadan we are losing someone..

:w:

_PakistaN_
09-19-2009, 05:26 AM
May Allah forgive him. Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-19-2009, 07:05 AM
Jazaka Allah khyran, I dread the moment when my mom finds out tomorrow..
may Allah swt grant him Janna and all of us as'sabr wa silwan..

imsad

zakirs
09-19-2009, 07:54 AM
May allah make it easy on ur mom and ur uncle's family.

Tony
09-19-2009, 10:54 AM
Oh Allah, grant sister Skyes mother the strength and insight to accept this death, and to appreciate he died in a state of worship to our beloved Creator. Accept him into the heights of Jannah and bring our sisters familly further into the light of Islam, Ameen

ژاله
09-19-2009, 05:42 PM
^Ameen to all the ad3iya, may Allah have mercy on the departed soul, forgive his sins and grant him high rank in jannat al firdous, ameen. may Allah grant his family the strenght to bear this loss, Ameen.

جوري
09-19-2009, 06:22 PM
Jazakoum Allah khyran..
my uncle is my aunt's husband, and he was known to my mom's family since he was born.
He was truly a wonderful man, there isn't an adult or a child that wasn't in love with this man, I remember when I visited them in March he would play hide and seek with all the kids, he'd hide under the table and surprise them. He has the most incredible loving heart. I have never felt comfortable being in anyone's home more than theirs.

He died a fast death, on a friday, after juma3a prayer, while fasting, in the last ten days of Ramadan, insha'Allah this is husn al'khatima..
My poor aunt is in such bad shape, I spoke with her and my cousin, and I really would like your continued du3a for them. She said he went to the friday prayer, came home and sat on the chair reading the news paper, then clutched his chest and got sweaty, she helped him lie down on the bed while she called the doctor, by the time she made the call he was gone...

he was such a gentle creature.. his death like his life non-imposing on others.. he was a man truly loved by all, may Allah swt give him a house in paradise. He'll be resurrected on the day of judgment fasting may Allah swt grant him entry through ar-rayyan..

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

GreyKode
09-19-2009, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Jazakoum Allah khyran..
my uncle is my aunt's husband, and he was known to my mom's family since he was born.
He was truly a wonderful man, there isn't an adult or a child that wasn't in love with this man, I remember when I visited them in March he would play hide and seek with all the kids, he'd hide under the table and surprise them. He has the most incredible loving heart. I have never felt comfortable being in anyone's home more than theirs.

He died a fast death, on a friday, after juma3a prayer, while fasting, in the last ten days of Ramadan, insha'Allah this is husn al'khatima..
My poor aunt is in such bad shape, I spoke with her and my cousin, and I really would like your continued du3a for them. She said he went to the friday prayer, came home and sat on the chair reading the news paper, then clutched his chest and got sweaty, she helped him lie down on the bed while she called the doctor, by the time she made the call he was gone...

he was such a gentle creature.. his death like his life non-imposing on others.. he was a man truly loved by all, may Allah swt give him a house in paradise. He'll be resurrected on the day of judgment fasting may Allah swt grant him entry through ar-rayyan..

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

Inna lillah wa inna ilayho raji3oon
May ALLAH grant him jannah and make it easy on his wife and children.

Danah
09-19-2009, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Inna lillah wa inna ilayho raji3oon
SubhanAllah!
Thats all mean that by the well of Allah he is one of ahal Al Ferdos to have such a khatimah (ending) in such a blessed time of month and also such a blessed day after the prayer

May Allah grant you and your family al saber wa silwan
and May Allah make it easy on him on his grave and forgive his sins and make Jannat Al ferdos his resident

Muhaba
09-20-2009, 06:59 AM
May Allah give him Jannah and your family sabr. Death doesn't mean the person is gone, just transferred. The important thing is for one to lead a righteous life so the time in the grave will be filled with blessing and comfort. Dying in Ramadan, on a Friday, after praying Juma', those are good signs. Insha-Allah your uncle was righteous & has a window from jannah & his grave is filled with blessings.

Nájlá
09-20-2009, 07:14 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raj'ioon

I am so sorry skye imsad

May Allah grant you and your family sabr and May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Jannah. Aameen and Aameen at all the Ad3iyah above...

al Amaanah
09-20-2009, 01:29 PM
:salamext:

subhana Allah! inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji3oon, may Allah have mercy on him, make him from ahl aljannah, and grant his family sabr Allahomma ameen. ^ Allahomma ameen to previous ad3iyah.

Ansariyah
09-20-2009, 02:24 PM
Ina lilahi wa ina ileyhi raja'uun. ukthi sky, May Allah grant u all strength & patience to bear this painful ameen lossimsad
He died while fasting, subhanaAllah what an honour, May ALlah grant him the status of a martyr, illuminate his grave, make it spacious n grant him the highest of firdaws ameen.

May Allah re-unite us all wit our family who left for akhirah in jannah ameen.

جوري
09-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Jazakoum Allah khyran.. I really appreciate this outpouring, I hope that Allah swt enables my aunt and cousin to make it through this difficult time. I am worried about her, since she is in such poor health, and yesterday when my mom spoke with her she found her incoherent, she also said she couldn't see..

so many people came to his funeral I hear, there were five burials that day, one of a 5 year old girl as well, my other aunt (my dad's sister) said she smelled sweet fragrance when they came out of the mosque sob7an Allah...

As horrible as this whole thing is, I can't really imagine a better way to die... May Allah grant us all husn al'khatima insha'Allah.

cat eyes
09-20-2009, 11:23 PM
may Allah make it easy on you and family Ameen

Ramadhan
09-21-2009, 01:02 AM
Amiieen to all the previous du'a

zakirs
09-22-2009, 04:58 AM
May allah help your aunt sis :(

جوري
09-22-2009, 09:10 AM
Jazaka Allah..
I just spoke with her today and she was really in bad shape.. I am only fearing for her health during this current crisis .. but she is a deeply religious woman and kept saying ''hazha amr Allah' -- It is the will of Allah..

she is an amazing woman, I love her deeply, she is so maternal and takes care of everyone to even self-neglect. You know that is why Allah swt blessed her with a man as kind and generous as he was.. She took care of his mother when she had a stroke when none of my uncle's siblings even wanted to look or care for their own mother, & took care of my grandmother when she was debilitated toward the end. May Allah bless her in ways she can't dream. I know probably right now she foresees no life or future without my uncle.. but insha'Allah, Allah swt will bless her in the progress of her son's life and bless her with many grandchildren who will bring her joy and happiness..

ameen ya rabb..

May Allah swt receive in his Jannah, all the Muslims those who have passed on and those still on earth.. There was a time in my life I was so selective in my du3a, but truly from my heart I wish us all in Jannah insha'Allah..

ameen ameen ameen..

and Jazakoum Allah khyran for your support and your du3a for my aunt Lila...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.