/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sad

khadija20
09-19-2009, 12:02 AM
:salamext:

first of all eid mubarek to everybody if i don't get a chance to say it to all of you. i have been really feeling that i have not done enough this ramadan at all especially in the last ten days:cry: been a revert for a year and i feel like i waisted the time on useless things and worrying and stressing about other things which has also effected my worship:cry:. i feel like i am a useless person and should be doing more. i just wish i could be like those who use there time wisely i just find worldly stuff and problems hold me back from doing so. sometimes i even feel ashamed to pray

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
09-19-2009, 01:08 AM
Assalamu alaykum and Eid Greetings to you also sister,

May Allah accept your fasts, good deeds, ibadah and forgive your sins and us too. Ameen. I feel the same as you sis. :( Ramadhan started off brilliant and although I have not missed a fast without a legal reason, I haven't been able to do as much ibadah as I wanted. Astaghfirullah, reciting Quran, praying salah and even dhikr make me feel weak and causes persistent headaches. I feel I've failed and it's a horrible feeling :cry: I can only hope and pray that I live to see next Ramadhan and make it a better one inshaAllah. And I pray the same for you. Ameen.

Rasema
09-19-2009, 01:42 AM
:sl:
Same here. I have missed so many opportunities during Ramadan. I hope I get another chance. I feel really down because I didn't spend the 27th in the night prayer. My alarm didn't ring.....

I wish to get another chance in my life. imsad

kwolney01
09-19-2009, 02:40 AM
I think we all feel like we could have done more during Ramadan...it's important that we try as much as we can during this Ramadan because we may not make it to the next Ramadan. I feel the same way as you all do and we just have to ask Allah for forgiveness and give us all strength. Ameen

I wish the best for you all. InshAllah we will get another chance to make it better. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Humbler_359
09-19-2009, 04:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khadija20
:salamext:

first of all eid mubarek to everybody if i don't get a chance to say it to all of you. i have been really feeling that i have not done enough this ramadan at all especially in the last ten days:cry: been a revert for a year and i feel like i waisted the time on useless things and worrying and stressing about other things which has also effected my worship:cry:. i feel like i am a useless person and should be doing more. i just wish i could be like those who use there time wisely i just find worldly stuff and problems hold me back from doing so. sometimes i even feel ashamed to pray
:sl:

Sister Khadija20,

Well, it is not over yet, for next 10 days, you can make it up to follow up, I know Ramadan will be over soon but you can show more love and care about Allah (SWT). Also, you can do night prayer for one more time or more if you can. Maybe it will help you getting stronger in your soul.

.......It is not too late or even blame yourself in disappointment. Let's see if you can do it or not. I want you to see your smile face :D.............

for Allah is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things), "Patiently, then, persevere: For the promise of Allah is true: and ask forgiveness for thy fault, and celebrate the Praises of thy Lord in the evening and in the morning." (40:55)

khadija20
09-20-2009, 08:31 PM
thanks brothers and sisters for you sweet replies i am glad to know i am not the only one who feels like this. :statisfie hope Allah reward you all and accept your fast and prayers Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!