/* */

PDA

View Full Version : watch islamic full lenght movies online

Alphadude
09-19-2009, 04:26 AM
:sl:
this is my website were you can watch full lenght islamic movies online for free i need posters to help me out find movies and post it or they can share there own videos with the world and links exchange welcome:D

http://share-islam.co.cc/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
09-19-2009, 04:32 AM
mashallah brother I checked it looks great, can't wait to watch the movies :)

Alphadude
09-19-2009, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
mashallah brother I checked it looks great, can't wait to watch the movies :)
thanks brother im gona ad more movies its ramadan you know kinda lazy but ramadan is near finishing so then well get to work hehe

Humbler_359
09-19-2009, 04:20 PM
:sl: Khalid84

Your website is impressive, full of free movies. You can add "Kingdom of Heavens", it showed battles history between Crusaders vs Saladdin during Jersusalem.

Maybe you add this video "Muhammad: Legacy of A Prophet".

I will think of more Islamic movies.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alphadude
09-20-2009, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
:sl: Khalid84

Your website is impressive, full of free movies. You can add "Kingdom of Heavens", it showed battles history between Crusaders vs Saladdin during Jersusalem.

Maybe you add this video "Muhammad: Legacy of A Prophet".

I will think of more Islamic movies.
EDIT
thanks bro I have added those 2 movies if u have anymore in mind please let me know

sana safdar
09-20-2009, 07:42 AM
good website bhai

Alphadude
10-18-2009, 02:34 AM
new live tv channels added

The Islamic Network
TIN (The Islamic Network) is an online television from Trinidad & Tobago that offers programs focused on the Islamic belief.
Salaam TV -afghanistan
Salaam TV is an online Islamic television station that is broadcasting 24 hours a day from afghanistan This channel is streaming at 222 kbps. Salaam TV -
Rohi TV
Rohi TV is an online channel from Islamabad, Pakistan that delivers world news.
Quran radio Palistine
Quran is an online Islamic radio from Palistine.
Mustafai TV
Mustafai TV is an online Islamic channel.

MTA Muslim Television
MTA Muslim TV is an online TV channel. It promotes Islamic religion. The channel is streaming at 291 kbps. If you have more information about it please tell us. Post your comments or suggestions after you register /
IBN TV8 - Trinidad and Tobago
An online television channel from Trinidad & Tobago that is focused on informing the public about the Islamic belief. IBN TV8
Huda Islam TV
Huda Islam TV is a free online television. They say that this is not a religious channel, and rather is a window to religion. The channel is streaming at 224 kbps.

Alphadude
10-28-2009, 11:19 PM
new videos and tools added

Browse youtube
browse youtube from share-islam if you want lol just wanted to know if you guys like this or not please leave your comments about this thanks

how to download divx videos
This is a post to address issues with the player on this site so that you can have a better streaming experience. Some tips are good for all sites that stream DIVX. I hope it is helpful for you guys.

Story of Yahyah (as) & Zakariah (as)
Story of Yahyah (as) & Zakariah (as) File: Media Player Size: 10.9

Story of Uzayer (as)
Story of Uzayer (as) File: Media Player Size: 11.5mb

Story of Shu'aib (as)
Story of Shu'aib (as) File: Media Player Size: 11.3mb

Alphadude
10-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Newest Videos

Kingdom of Heaven (2005)
Balian of Ibelin travels to Jerusalem during the crusades of the 12th century, and there he finds himself as the defender of the city and its people.

GITMO: The New Rules Of War
This documentary was compiled by a two-person team based in Sweden. They investigate the Guantánamo Bay detention facility (GITMO) used by the United States in housing enemy non-combatants for purposes of interrogation to seek intell...

Alphadude
11-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Newest posts

Al Jazeera English -Live Tv Streams
Al Jazeera English - Watch Now - Al Jazeera English - Live Streams double click on the screen to watch it on fullscreen

Ummah Radio
Broadcasting 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Live Islamic Radio! Listen Live.

Al-Jazeera Radio English Audio Only
Tuned to Al-Jazeera English Audio Channel for the latest news and other programs. Hear live reports from the Middle East.
Al-Jazeera Radio Arabic Audio Only
Tuned to Al-Jazeera Arabic Audio Channel for the latest news and other programs. Hear live reports from the Middle East.

Live Radio - From IslamiCity
Currently webcasting Quranic recitations of Sheikh Abdul Basit with English Translation

Free Long Distance: Landline + Mobile
Talkster.com allows you to reach your loved ones on their landline or mobile in 36 different countries. Here is how you call: Step 1. Enter your and your friend�s phone numbers (landline or mobile) Talkster�s homepage. Step 2. Note do...

Free Commercial Softwares Everyday!
If you are one of those persons who likes to try out new softwares every now and then, you must love Giveawayoftheday.com. This site literally gives away one commercial software everyday. The software becomes available for download for a...

Free Qur�an
You can receive a copy of the Holy Qur�an free of charge by visiting the following websites:

Ebooks

T
he Ideal Muslimah
The Ideal Muslimah

Marriage � A form of �Ibaadah
Marriage � A form of �Ibaadah

Wedding Customs
Wedding Customs

Fiqh of Salaah
Fiqh of Salaah

Complete Guide to Ramadhan
Complete Guide to Ramadhan

i will be posting more stuff later on:p

Rafeeq
11-13-2009, 08:07 AM
very nice website. Unfortunately, I can not watch them due to very slow speed :(

Alphadude
11-13-2009, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rafeeq
very nice website. Unfortunately, I can not watch them due to very slow speed :(
then upgrade to higher speed lol:D mine is fine can watch anything i want and u can hack your modem to give you more speed but its risky if they cought u then you will be in truoble

OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Brother, some of your websites are in the proxy category, do you know why this is?

Here's a message I received from the web filter on my school's computer.

"The Web site you are trying to access has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it is in the Proxies category, access to which has been blocked by your system administrator.

If you believe this is an error or need to access this link, please contact your administrator. "

Humbler_359
11-13-2009, 08:38 PM

GREAT looking WebSITE!! Big different from original basics.

:rock:

Alphadude
11-13-2009, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
GREAT looking WebSITE!! Big different from original basics.

:rock:
thanks bro

and this massege is to our islamic please stop saying bad stuff about my website last warning nextr time im reporting u and do u know some school pcs dont allow access to some websites specialy video site and im sure ur making this up so stop im removing your link from my website so no link exchange with you bro

lionheart
11-16-2009, 12:17 PM

can you please add Lawrence of Arabia?? Can't find it anywhere on the net:hmm:

Alphadude
11-16-2009, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lionheart

can you please add Lawrence of Arabia?? Can't find it anywhere on the net:hmm:
the movie isadded please use the search option:D

lionheart
11-16-2009, 02:39 PM
wow, that was quick:D
but I get some error while trying to play them, please check that out..
it says "video cannot be reached - server is denying access to file" !

Alphadude
11-16-2009, 03:10 PM
its working fine for me just watching it right know clear your browser cache and cookies it should help i will ad another flash version iswell

Eye-OfThe-Storm
11-17-2009, 04:51 AM
Asalamu Alaykum brother,

Great website.

You might also include a separate section where the movies can be downloaded in orignal quality. And then upload them to megaupload which is the only download server which lets you download at full speed

Also why do you have "The third jihad" up for download? That is a anti-islam propoganda movie made by people trying to demonize muslims and justify their butchering of Muslims.

Here are some suggestions for really good documentaries you might like to add.

"Beirut to Bosnia" by the great reporter who holds more British and International Journalism awards than any other foreign corresponder in the world.
"Palestine is still the issue" another great documentary by the equally fantastic journalist John Pilger

If you want me to suggest more movies/documentaries just let me know. I can also send you the download links if you require.
"

ayyuba
11-17-2009, 06:09 AM
Great website, thanks alot
@ Eye-of The-Storm please suggest me more islamic movies/documentaries links.

Eye-OfThe-Storm
11-17-2009, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayyuba
Great website, thanks alot
@ Eye-of The-Storm please suggest me more islamic movies/documentaries links.
Asalamu Alaykum

I know/have mostly documentaries about issues facing muslims. Political documentaries. Is that what you are interested in, or do you mean religious videos/documentaries about Islam

Alphadude
11-17-2009, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eye-OfThe-Storm
Asalamu Alaykum brother,

Great website.

You might also include a separate section where the movies can be downloaded in orignal quality. And then upload them to megaupload which is the only download server which lets you download at full speed

Also why do you have "The third jihad" up for download? That is a anti-islam propoganda movie made by people trying to demonize muslims and justify their butchering of Muslims.

Here are some suggestions for really good documentaries you might like to add.

"Beirut to Bosnia" by the great reporter who holds more British and International Journalism awards than any other foreign corresponder in the world.
"Palestine is still the issue" another great documentary by the equally fantastic journalist John Pilger

If you want me to suggest more movies/documentaries just let me know. I can also send you the download links if you require.
"
:wa:

thanks brother and i added the the 3rd jihad bcoz to let people know what kinda movies they make about islam thats why and i have removed it and thanks for movie list if u have more please post here i will ad theme:D

ohh forgot to download movies here is a simple guide i made and very easy
how to download movies

and i would like to ask here should i make the forum the as main website and ad the movies there bcoz i cant integrate both website the coding is deferent ?

lostmonk
11-17-2009, 06:21 PM
None of this breaks copyrights?

Salahudeen
12-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Have you got road to Guantanmo brother?

Alphadude
12-02-2009, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
Have you got road to Guantanmo brother?
yes my brother
http://share-islam.co.cc/the-road-to-guantanamo-2006/

Alphadude
12-02-2009, 07:07 PM
we have changed to a blog the reason for moving was some one was trying to hack the website most islamic website get hacked by none muslim hackers so we made sure the cant hack us some of the urls wont be working bcoz of the move so please use the categories or the search option to find what your looking for ;D

Afg
12-10-2009, 02:51 AM
^That's not fair :(

Our brother been working so hard MashaAllah. The least we can do is to support him, and the most is to join the website.

See if you give, Allah will give you more. And this is also for a good cause. If you have time, try and join the website if you can. If you can't, at least give the brother some support and encouragement.

At least brother Khalid is putting his talent to some good use MashaAllah, not many of us have such talent.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.