/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

AnonymousPoster
09-20-2009, 02:40 AM
I have a very good friend who traveled abroad to study in university when he went there he started to drink and party and have sex with women. I have tried talking to him but to no avail. I am thinking about send an email to his parents telling them what there son is doing for his own good. But knowing his parents, they would probably bring him back to his country and the family may be ruined forever. What should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
09-20-2009, 07:56 PM
my advice is don't put your foot in other peoples buisness.. don't tell his parents that could cause all sorts of major problems and worry and damage there relation with eachother they could go as far as disowning him if they believe he is doing all those things which probably half of it is not even true anyway which is usually the case

AnonymousPoster
09-21-2009, 09:27 PM
actually hes proud of himself and is boasting about the number of women he has "hooked up" with. Talking to him is useless he seems to have completely lost his faith. He posts pictures of himself online with drinks in his hand and semi-nude men and women around him

Ummu Sufyaan
09-22-2009, 08:05 AM
:sl:
if you feel telling his parents will stop him, then i suggest you tell them.

also, advice him and if he doesnt take heed, i would consider dropping him.:hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ژاله
09-22-2009, 09:05 AM
i would suggest telling his parents, its better if he is brought back to his country, ruins his career than him getting permament residence in hell.

peaceandlove
09-22-2009, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I have a very good friend who traveled abroad to study in university when he went there he started to drink and party and have sex with women. I have tried talking to him but to no avail. I am thinking about send an email to his parents telling them what there son is doing for his own good. But knowing his parents, they would probably bring him back to his country and the family may be ruined forever. What should I do?
:sl:

My advice is that first you by yourself try to convince him to leave such thing , and if even despite all your efforts he did not turn back , them i think its better to tell their parents in a polite and good manner , might be it difficult for you to tell his parents directly about his activities , so tell them in-directly. becasause its better that he comes back to his own country rather to learn bad things in other country.

One other solution that migh help that is if you can try to change his friend circle means people to whome he normally spent time , take him to some good people and inshahallah he will turning back.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!