/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick Question.

_PakistaN_
09-20-2009, 06:44 AM
Today at chaand raat. I went out with my bois. there they saw a bar and started drinking, at first i'm like forget it i ain't goin. then after a while i went inside but i never drank. after about 2 hours when the chaand raat festival was closing up we left and about an hour later i smoked the remaining half of his cigarette unintentionally knowing that he drank. when i remembered i just threw it away. will alcohol have any effect on me?i didn't remember he drank and when i realized i put my mouth on the same cigarette as his i stopped smoking.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ژاله
09-21-2009, 03:56 PM
what kind of effects are you talking about, spiritual or medical?. as long as it was unintentional, no probs inshaAllah, though its always better not to go to such places in the first place.

_PakistaN_
09-22-2009, 02:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
what kind of effects are you talking about, spiritual or medical?. as long as it was unintentional, no probs inshaAllah, though its always better not to go to such places in the first place.
yeah man it was like a festival kinda thing and my bois went into a bar and stuff. and i was standing out alone looking all pretty so then i finally decided to go in. but yeah i meant spiritually.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.