/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wronged someone unintentionally - HELP

AnonymousPoster
09-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Say u trusted A with a secret, and their friend (B) and B goes and tells A to tell your parents that u needed help

You tell B that you trusted them and to never phone or contact me again, because they've lost your trust.

B then phones A (they have a long friendship for 10+ years) and tells A that their friendship is broken because of this little thing

A tells me that they never want to speak to me again because their friendship was more important

My intention was never to break up this friendship. Unintentionally I have wronged her...what can I do?

Please help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
09-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Don't let it fall apart. Call back and try to make up. If you forgive, Allah will add to your respect.

The Prophet :saws: said:

It is not permissible for a Muslim to abandon another Muslim for more then three (nights). Indeed, they both are straying off the right (path) while they continue their abandonment. As for the first of them to conciliate, his lead to conciliation would surely expiate his sin. And indeed, if they die in that state (of dissesion), they will never both enter Jannah. And if one of them gives salam to the other, but refuses to accept his salam and peace, an angel would respond to him (with salam), whereas a devil would respond to the other (because of his silence) [Ahmed, Bukhari in adab al-mufrad and others]

AnonymousPoster
09-24-2009, 02:17 PM
She's not ready to listen to me. Can I ask Allah for forgiveness as she is not ready to forgive me? Please help.

dovelove
09-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Ask Allah for forgiveness and maybe write them email telling them you sincerely sorry, I think this is a good idea cos you think about it shows you sorry and asked forgiveness then its upto the person whether they accept or not and make dua for them to forgive you. Then you not worry anymore cos you do your part and trust in Allah and try be patient. InshAllah they will respect you for your honesty being sincere and admitting mistakes.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
09-24-2009, 03:01 PM
They haven't got email. I've texted them. 1 week ago. No reply.

Ramadhan
09-24-2009, 03:23 PM
One way to expiate your sins is make dua for them. Ask Allah to give them hidayah/forgive their sins.
And keep making dua forgiveness from Allah and ask Allah to soften your friends' hearts so they forgive you.
And have some patience.

I had similar problem, and I know how awful the feeling of guilt must have been for you.

Ramadhan
09-24-2009, 03:23 PM
One way to expiate your sins is make dua for them. Ask Allah to give them hidayah/forgive their sins.
And keep making dua forgiveness from Allah and ask Allah to soften your friends' hearts so they forgive you.
And have some patience.

I had similar problem, and I know how awful the feeling of guilt must have been for you.

dovelove
09-24-2009, 03:54 PM
write a letter and send it in the post or hand deliver-old fashion email ......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.